Kamen Rider Gaim Ep 15 - "The Man Who Developed the Belts"

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
No, no, no, if it was Inoue, Micchy would have confronted Kouta and asked "Did you kill Yuuya?" meaning it literally, and Kouta, assuming he meant it figuratively and wracked with guilt over his failure to find Yuuya, would've said "Yes."

This misunderstanding would then continue for ten episodes, with no other characters intervening in any fashion, or either of them going "Hang on, just checking, when I asked 'did you kill Yuuya', I was being totally literal, were you - ..." "Oh gosh, no, I was being completely figurative."

Then Kouta would find out that no, he did literally kill Yuuya, and he'd proceed to spend the next four episodes attempting to compel other people to kill him.

So, something along the lines of this?
1372979577636.jpg

Can anyone tell me if anything happens to Mai, Rat, Chucky, or Rika?
......You're actually bothering to care about completely irrelevant characters?

surprised nobody mentioned this yet, but Orange Arms Jinba Lemon debuts next week, and I call that because though the armor is new, he still has the orange visor and helmet part

That honestly kind of pissed me off a little, especially when he had EVERY opportunity to use it against Sid

Lurker
The whole "Warring" thing kinda irks me off. Just leave his name as it is and put a Translation Note. Those aren't devil incarnate, putting one in your entire fansub will not turn you into TV-Nihon...

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
The whole "Warring" thing kinda irks me off. Just leave his name as it is and put a Translation Note. Those aren't devil incarnate, putting one in your entire fansub will not turn you into TV-Nihon...

Yeah, everyone is pretty familiar with what "Sengoku" means even if you have a passing interest in ancient japan and samurai films/period dramas, I'll admit

But it's a "Tomato/To-Mato" situation at best I really don't fault Aesir for doing it

Yeah, everyone is pretty familiar with what "Sengoku" means even if you have a passing interest in ancient japan and samurai films/period dramas, I'll admit

But it's a "Tomato/To-Mato" situation at best I really don't fault Aesir for doing it

...Except Ryoma Sengoku's name is written as "Senkyoku" and read as Sengoku (instead of "Senkoku"). So I mean, it was an honest mistake on the part of the subbing group, but it was never was meant to literally mean "Warring". Just a play on words.

I am KamenRiderPEZ
Did anyone else think of the King Stones and or notice a sun and moon motif from Warsome hakase's sketches? With Urobuchi's love for BLACK and Sengoku comng right out and saying "god like power," I wouldn't be shocked to see a parallel emerge between the Creation King from BLACK and the apparently sentient Helheim forest.

Also I really enjoy how the whole Hase thing comes up at this point to echo what happeded with Yuuya and how it effects Kouta while letting him remain ignorant of what he really did in episode one while still learning the lesson and leaving room for him to be further crushed by figuring out who Byakko used to be later on. The structure of this show is REALLY good.

Final thing, why must we go back to human evolution? that and testing on kids makes me think Urobuchi was advised to rip stuff from the oh-so-popular W.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Final thing, why must we go back to human evolution? that and testing on kids makes me think Urobuchi was advised to rip stuff from the oh-so-popular W.

Human evolution is a staple of the franchise and isn't testing on kids a pretty standard thing for sci-fi villains? It's an easy way to show how dangerous and morally abhorrent they are, and it came up only once in W (as a precursor to Kirihiko trying to escape Museum, since he wasn't evil enough to do it)

I am KamenRiderPEZ
^ All valid points.
I suppose I'm just I'm thinking back to SHOCKER and the quest for power was about WORLD DOMINATION, where as Papa Terror was into preserving Humanity by forcing evolution, then Gamou copied him and now it is here again explicitly stated as EVOLVING HUMANITY. To what end? Just cause? I guess Agito has evolution as a core concept too, right? It just feels a little much because it was so recent. Is a patern forming, where every villain group every other year is going to be striving for human evolution? Please no.

And where are the Coconut Arms, RIGHT?

I suppose I'm just I'm thinking back to SHOCKER and the quest for power was about WORLD DOMINATION, where as Papa Terror was into preserving Humanity by forcing evolution, then Gamou copied him and now it is here again explicitly stated as EVOLVING HUMANITY.

Shocker was about human evolution too. The "altered human" experiments weren't just a way to create powerful combatants, but also create a superior race. They were pretty obviously inspired by Nazism.