Kamen Rider Gaim Ep 15 - "The Man Who Developed the Belts"

I'm A Djinn
The bit with the playing cards and the pen was just so good.

The look on her face as she takes out her pen just says "Yeeaaah, I can totally tell what you guys are planning to do".

She maybe pink but she's a freaking shinobi. Hopper girl finally has her day! Please dont just kill her off.

The characters they are making for this show, damn. They can make Riders out of vegetables next year and I'll be all for it so long as they make it this entertaining.

Man every other Beat Riders are so lame. People actually watched them dance before the Invess game? WHY?

Last edited:
Ore, Sanjou!
surprised nobody mentioned this yet, but Orange Arms Jinba Lemon debuts next week, and I call that because though the armor is new, he still has the orange visor and helmet part

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I'm waiting til the subs to actually watch the episode, but can anyone tell me if anything happens to Mai, Rat, Chucky, or Rika?

Rat is still in the hospital where he was last week and I guess Rika's with him? Mai and Chucky went around to other Beat Rider teams asking that they call off future battles because most of the team leaders are dead/missing and it's really kinda dangerous, but everyone else basically just said "LOL no" (even Team Baron, even though Peco got a broken arm in the last fight with Bravo ...)

Rat is still in the hospital where he was last week and I guess Rika's with him? Mai and Chucky went around to other Beat Rider teams asking that they call off future battles because most of the team leaders are dead/missing and it's really kinda dangerous, but everyone else basically just said "LOL no" (even Team Baron, even though Peco got a broken arm in the last fight with Bravo ...)

Which is why Yggdrasill chose them in the first place. Since they're too stupid to realize the danger of the lockseeds. Not to mention that public blames them for the Inves.

Otaku University Student
The first thing they asked Professor Ryouma is "What's Hanamichi On Stage and Knight of Spear?" That made me chuckle.

The Helheim fruits pose a danger to humans as upon consumption, the human body cannot handle the power and transforms into another being. The Lockseeds and Belts are a safe way to harness the power of the Helheim fruits while retaining the human consciousness.

DJ Sagara seems interested in Kouta's lust for power, not for power's sake, but to protect the people of the town from the Inves. "If you can entertain me, I'll look after you." Is the Lemon Energy Lockseed Ryouma's or another one? Has it been established that there are multiples of the Energy Lockseeds?

Also, the belt that Kaito took is one that has been modified so anyone can wear it.

Last edited:
Ore, Sanjou!
The first thing they asked Professor Ryouma is "What's Hanamichi On Stage and Knight of Spear?" That made me chuckle.

The Helheim fruits pose a danger to humans as upon consumption, the human body cannot handle the power and transforms into another being. The Lockseeds and Belts are a safe way to harness the power of the Helheim fruits while retaining the human consciousness.

DJ Sagara seems interested in Kouta's lust for power, not for power's sake, but to protect the people of the town from the Inves. Is the Lemon Energy Lockseed Ryouma's or another one? Has it been established that there are multiples of the Energy Lockseeds?

Also, the belt that Kaito took is one that has been modified so anyone can wear it.

I'd hope so, considering Kamen Rider Duke hasn't gotten a proper fight scene yet

Blade Adept
Intense episode centered around breaking out of Yggdrasil and stealing a few things. And looking at the card and pen thing, all sorts of physics are once again defied.

But the whole premise of the episode relies on the fact that Yggdrasil's security is some of the worst, most inept things ever. No one notices the detainees exiting their cells (unless Sagara pulled a few strings first) and the security team is only aware of something happening when Micchy screws around with the computer systems. For a corporation of Yggdrasil's scope and all that top secret stuff supposedly securely stored in there, you'd think they'd have invested in better security by now.

Really starting to wonder whether Sigurd should have been Sagara in the first place - or whether it will yet happen. The cherry that comes down on Sid during the henshin looks like a stereo set and of course, there's the funky electronic synth. Doesn't seem like Sid's style.

Ack. Not feeling the Jinba Lemon Arms costume. Looks really bad. It's bulky and Gaim looks like he should be the new Taiyaki Master Ultimate Form. :disappoin

Last edited:
[...]But the whole premise of the episode relies on the fact that Yggdrasil's security is some of the worst, most inept things ever. No one notices the detainees exiting their cells (unless Sagara pulled a few strings first) and the security team are only aware of something happening when Micchy screws around with the computer systems. For a corporation of Yggdrasil's scope and all that top secret stuff supposedly securely stored in there, you'd think they'd have invested in better security by now. [...]

Dude, relax a bit more... MST3K Mantra, please.

Remember who is the primary target audience of the show and the main purpose of it. Such details aren't something that worries that audience :p nor it will keep them from properly sleeping :laugh:

Peach is smoking hot. And she totally manhandled Kouta and Kaito (lol card tricks).

Kaito didn't receive any gifts, but snatched himself a spare belt. Hmm, based on episode 1 prologue, I think he's looking to build an army for himself, probably took all the belts from these Kurokage troopers off screen. Baron should really get an upgrade centered around card tricks though, explosive throwing cards!!!!