Kamen Rider Gaim Ep 15 - "The Man Who Developed the Belts"

Is that Mami Tomoe in the drawing in the first post?

Cant wait to see this episode!!

I'm just glad it didn't go with Inoue route of having Micchy blame it all on Kouta.

No, no, no, if it was Inoue, Micchy would have confronted Kouta and asked "Did you kill Yuuya?" meaning it literally, and Kouta, assuming he meant it figuratively and wracked with guilt over his failure to find Yuuya, would've said "Yes."

This misunderstanding would then continue for ten episodes, with no other characters intervening in any fashion, or either of them going "Hang on, just checking, when I asked 'did you kill Yuuya', I was being totally literal, were you - ..." "Oh gosh, no, I was being completely figurative."

Then Kouta would find out that no, he did literally kill Yuuya, and he'd proceed to spend the next four episodes attempting to compel other people to kill him.

No, no, no, if it was Inoue, Micchy would have confronted Kouta and asked "Did you kill Yuuya?" meaning it literally, and Kouta, assuming he meant it figuratively and wracked with guilt over his failure to find Yuuya, would've said "Yes."

This misunderstanding would then continue for ten episodes, with no other characters intervening in any fashion, or either of them going "Hang on, just checking, when I asked 'did you kill Yuuya', I was being totally literal, were you - ..." "Oh gosh, no, I was being completely figurative."

Then Kouta would find out that no, he did literally kill Yuuya, and he'd proceed to spend the next four episodes attempting to compel other people to kill him.

In the midst of that, someone will get thrown into the river

"Training."
There's also punching. There's always punching involved whenever he needs to end a argument or quickly finish a confrontation between characters.

Then thy fall into a river.

Wow Sid is thirsty for blood!

Sagara is probably acting per Ryoma's requests, but I feel like he has a personal motive too...

Out of suit action was really good.

Hope we get to see Duke in action sometime soon.

"Training."
Sagara seems to be fond of the kids so I wouldn't be suprised if he genuinely wanted to help them.

Yeah. I suppose it would have been too much for Kouta & co. against big Yggdrasil without the inside help. Part of me would have been curious as to how things would really pan without Sagara.

Lurker
There's also punching. There's always punching involved whenever he needs to end a argument or quickly finish a confrontation between characters.

Then thy fall into a river.

And the fruit place would be changed into a bar.

I'm waiting til the subs to actually watch the episode, but can anyone tell me if anything happens to Mai, Rat, Chucky, or Rika?