I'm always sarcastic. D:
It was a reference to people saying it looked like a bad parody because of the awesome grasshopper wine opener belt.
Wow....I was hoping this would be a cool Kamen Rider movie but it looks like a bad parody.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
New pic:

[HIDE]
1232810734060.jpg
[/HIDE]

They got Aikawa Sho to be in this? Noice. :buttrock:

Apparently Toei considers it part of the Kamen Rider canon, so, yeah, it'll be an official Rider.

It would be awesome if we got more than one of these through the year. ...and then maybe SMAP can do the second opening to Decade. :O

Eh your actualy hoping for it? Im a fan of Smap but till now i havent hear songs thats kamen rider worthy. Well fan im more of a Johnny Fan i guese you know what i mean.

They got Aikawa Sho to be in this? Noice. :buttrock:

Hell yeah you notice it too...

Man this going to be a awsome year...

Yes, I can draw
The leather on his suit reminds me of Kamen Rider THE FIRST/ NEXT and Kamen Rider Hibiki. It seems they are putting a lot into this production, far more than a simple tribute. It almost looks like a movie...

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
Looks like it'll be pretty bad ass. And the "G" really isnt that distracting, I also like how it's incorporated into the helmet as well.

Having the other riders in it is obviously more out of convenience (Decade filming) then anything, I'd assume; but looks like it'll be a pretty kick butt moment.

And are we all forgetting the "A" squad in the Blade movie so soon? lol.