Kamen Rider: From Kuuga to OOO: DX toys + S.H.Figuarts

Ruro is quite the awesome person. Good communicator no matter how much he's being bombarded by PMs

(mine included)

Bounty Hunter
Ruro is quite the awesome person. Good communicator no matter how much he's being bombarded by PMs

(mine included)

I second that really cool guy, check out his tips for moding belts really great stuff

Last edited:
I second that really cool guy, check out his tips for molding belts really great stuff

I'll have to take a look. I ordered the Kiva belt from him. Waiting on his confirmation and what not.

I plan on making a costume for a convention next year. A belt extension might come in handy seeing as I don't quite have the 27 inch waist

Bounty Hunter
I'll have to take a look. I ordered the Kiva belt from him. Waiting on his confirmation and what not.

I plan on making a costume for a convention next year. A belt extension might come in handy seeing as I don't quite have the 27 inch waist

oh so your getting the Kiva or your the one that got the dark Kiva?

Hahaha I was going to say, The Kiva stuff wasn't moving, which was a shock for me since there is all this vampire love these days and that majority of recent Kamen rider fans usually started out on Kiva, due to his heavy metal bat look. Well I'm glad they're being sold, :thumbs: I just wonder how long IXA will be up, The one I have is from Forever Knight and he had it up for sale here since like 2009 XD (I bought it from him I think almost a year ago).

yeah should check it out I think its called "How to mod a Kamen Rider belt in 2 minutes, for $2"

Kamen Rider W - Fang Joker!
oh so your getting the Kiva or your the one that got the dark Kiva?

Hahaha I was going to say, The Kiva stuff wasn't moving, which was a shock for me since there is all this vampire love these days and that majority of recent Kamen rider fans usually started out on Kiva, due to his heavy metal bat look. Well I'm glad they're being sold, :thumbs: I just wonder how long IXA will be up, The one I have is from Forever Knight and he had it up for sale here since like 2009 XD (I bought it from him I think almost a year ago).

yeah should check it out I think its called "How to mod a Kamen Rider belt in 2 minutes, for $2"

Actually, I was the one that ordered his Dark Kiva belt. Got the OOO Driver with OOO Medal set 1, 3, 4 too. :3 I'm waiting for confirmation from him too.

Bounty Hunter
Actually, I was the one that ordered his Dark Kiva belt. Got the OOO Driver with OOO Medal set 1, 3, 4 too. :3 I'm waiting for confirmation from him too.

nice :thumbs: the ooo driver and the dark kiva are big boxes, So I'm sure he'll let you know once he gets a big enough box to send them all to you in one go :D