Kamen Rider Fourze Rumor/Picture Thread Part 3 3X THE HIDDEN 3X THE MASTA!!!!!!

I have been wondering how many villains did any Kamen Rider faced that are of Alien origins, the one I can think on the top of my head is the Galaxy King from Skyrider.

The Great Leader according to Stronger; Jin Dogma from Super-1; Crisis from Black RX, if you count "Alternate universe" as aliens; Fog Mother from J; Worms from Kabuto.

Meteor should appear with several things...

1. Make friends with Gentaro, Yuki & the gang. He can join the club on his own terms.
2. Can help Kengo with his illness in order to cure him.
3. Despise Ohsugi by using his powers on him (if he truly is an alien). But for Sonada, she would be like a mother-figure to him. Maybe she'll learn of him as Meteor.
4. Have the ability to sense Zodiarts with the stars' help.
5. A connection to Nadeshiko since Gentaro met her. He and Nadeshiko must've been childhood friends from different planets.
6. A "someday" final form for Meteor... maybe.
7. He is an artist.

Meteor should appear with several things...

1. Make friends with Gentaro, Yuki & the gang. He can join the club on his own terms.
2. Can help Kengo with his illness in order to cure him.
3. Despise Ohsugi by using his powers on him (if he truly is an alien). But for Sonada, she would be like a mother-figure to him. Maybe she'll learn of him as Meteor.
4. Have the ability to sense Zodiarts with the stars' help.
5. A connection to Nadeshiko since Gentaro met her. He and Nadeshiko must've been childhood friends from different planets.
6. A "someday" final form for Meteor... maybe.
7. He is an artist.

Is this a rumor or a great idea?

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
380476_10150358576504862_284246624861_8279179_640971363_n.jpg

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Almost like a Birth Driver with a Planetarium. It looks really confusing too. It utilizes one Astro Switch?? Meteor looks a bit iffy, but seeing him in action will be cool. The asymmetrical helmet does bother me though...