Kamen Rider Fourze: Roleplay Items and Other Merchandise

just saw the magazine that comes with the Ryuki switch at a bookstore (since m back in Taiwan for a bit) and I thought of getting it but passed on it =/ though I probably would get a Aquarius Horoscopes switch if they ever made one and sold it individually xD

Plastic Addict
Maaan, that Agito switch is beautiful... nice to see a few switches are getting multiple releases as well, the Candy Rider switches might be the trickiest to get so any Gashapon versions make me happy just in case I miss them.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Winch, Water and V3.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTrCVHBpe0"]???????? ???? ????? V3 ????? ???? Fourze - YouTube[/ame]

K

KamenRiderBritannia

OMG, Water (seems to be) the first switch to have a generic sound after the Switch On! GAAAAAHHH

Am I the only one that thinks its weird when they make videos showing off the switches, they always show the limit breaks after making the switch sound?

I mean, its just whatever sound they just made + the generic limit break sound effect.

Budou though
i know, right? i hate the generic sounds in the ooo and fourze drivers. they should have given the fourze driver a combo sound like the ooo driver; you know, rocket + drill and so on.

I'm A Djinn
Astro Switch Set 1 and 2 sure got pretty cheap @ Hobby Search.

Shame I bought mine 2 wks prior. But it ws a pretty sweet deal back then as well.

Just didnt see them brining it down that mch more.

They must have really overstocked.

Cant wait to get more switches though.

^_^