Kamen Rider Fourze: Roleplay Items and Other Merchandise

Welcome
38277014f7517678.jpg

dat picture:buttrock:

Plastic Addict
I'm finally going to be in on the Fourze gear. Ended up paying $135 shipped for the belt, way more than I'd spend at AmiAmi but I can't be up at 5am for the 3 minutes they have them in stock right now and honestly the extra is worth it just to end the stress of hunting it down. On the other hand, I got the Ryuki Switch with it that I was ready to shell out $35 on for just $10, so in my head I'm only in $110 on the Driver... it's my math, I'll make it up however I want.

Right now across 6 orders I have the Driver, 13 extra Switches, and 3 Rider Switches on the way. Yeah, when I start a new toy series I do not screw around. Just hoping it all gets here by Christmas, though with how slow the mail will be that's doubtful.

I will not collect switches. I will not collect switches. I really like Billy the Rod---dammit, no! I will not collect switches. I will not collect switches.

LOL. Later they drop the web-exclusive bomb on us like what they did to the Core Medals. Full set of switch in 1 box at USD300 :p So I dun think I wanna collect it now. [Gashapon only switch make it harder to collect all]

Gashapon switches are easier than the switch sets, you can just send a message to a middleman to get you one, rather than camping out at a website waiting for them to put new stuff up.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

Gashapon switches are easier than the switch sets, you can just send a message to a middleman to get you one, rather than camping out at a website waiting for them to put new stuff up.

erm....you do realise you can do that with the switch sets aswell right.......:eyebrow:

Of course, but most people would rather pay amiami/hlj prices than retail price + middleman fees.

Of course. HLJ/Amiami + shipping (not forgetting the discount) is cheaper than Retail Price + Middleman Fee + Shipping. In between we got CSToys Retail price + Shipping only. A dollar save = A dollar more for next collection.

Budou though
LOL. Later they drop the web-exclusive bomb on us like what they did to the Core Medals. Full set of switch in 1 box at USD300 :p So I dun think I wanna collect it now. [Gashapon only switch make it harder to collect all]
that's what i kept saying awhile ago but some people were like, no. -_-

you don't need to camp at all. the switch sets aren't as popular as medal sets are..for now that is. online stores restocks on them and no one really buys them. HLJ has sets 1 and 2 in stock right now. 3 is the latest one released so it's sold out for now but they will restock it.