Kamen Rider Fourze: Roleplay Items and Other Merchandise

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Nice though I think I'll hold out for a Horoscope switch.

Space Ninja
I'll want to learn a bit more about the Zodiarts Switch first, but since I'm conveniently not collecting Fourze merch, budgeting for it shouldn't be too hard. Really hope the Zodiarts names are the same sexy evil voice as LAST ONE. Mmm.

Ore, Sanjou!
SuwmT.jpg
e0BKH.jpg

this is actually really smart, putting the sounds into the switches so it's impossible to spoil them, and I'm guessing it'll be the same for the rumored Apollo Switch

anyways, it kind of amazes me that it's not even 2012 yet and already nearly half of Fourze's switches have been released. I already have 1-15 and 17-20, and #16 Winch will be out this month

Dances on tables
I think it also has to do with the way those switches are designed. I imagine Apollo might be something similar if it is not in the belt

Ore, Sanjou!
Anyway, looking back at the scan of FMCS Fourze Magnet State, it would appear that the state's shoulder cannons are really two halves of the Magnet Module, and can combine into one big magnet

also, the first post should be updated with #23 Water #24 Medical #25 Pen and #29 Schop(the dutch word for spade or shovel)

Last edited:
Anyway, looking back at the scan of FMCS Fourze Magnet State, it would appear that the state's shoulder cannons are really two halves of the Magnet Module, and can combine into one big magnet

also, the first post should be updated with #23 Water #24 Medical #25 Pen and #29 Schop(the dutch word for spade or shovel)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't #29 just Scoop? As in, to scoop something up?

Ore, Sanjou!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't #29 just Scoop? As in, to scoop something up?

no, actually. the katakana spelling is sukoppu, which can be romanized to Schop, where as Scoop would be sukuupu

though I honestly don't know why they didn't just call it the shovel switch

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
no, actually. the katakana spelling is sukoppu, which can be romanized to Schop, where as Scoop would be sukuupu

though I honestly don't know why they didn't just call it the shovel switch

スコップ

Scoop/ Shovel as shown on Google translate. It's scope, just checked wiki, Garren's Rouze card (Scope Bat) has the same katakana on it.

We'll have to wait for the official translation of it, like for Magic Hand it comes out as Reacher in Google translate as well.

Anyway first post updated, I kept updating the dates but not the switch names, thanks for reminding.:thumbs:

Ore, Sanjou!
well, Schop makes a bit more sense, as the foodroid it comes with is basically a bulldozer robot

but yeah, we'll wait and see

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Astro Switch Set 04
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUdAsGIL6Bo"]?????????????????????????????? - YouTube[/ame]

And for those who are desperate to order RHS EX Movie War Set:

http://p-bandai.jp/b-boys-shop/item-1000013670/

EDIT: Ganbaride 03 new characters confirmed

- New power-up system for Magnet States, Meteor, and Showa Riders belt icon.
- It also mentions that NS MagPhone will be released in late January, while Meteor Driver and Meteor Galaxy will be late December.

38277014f7517678.jpg

38277015f8531237.jpg

382770198b36e334.jpg

3827701602340ce6.jpg

Kamen Rider Fourze Magent States (LR 5 Stars)
Kamen Rider Meteor (LR 5 stars)
Kamen Rider Fourze Base States (Rider Rocket Drill Space Kick LR 5 Stars)
Kamen Rider Fourze Rocket States (SR 4 Stars)
Kamen Rider Nadeshiko (SR 4 Stars)
Kamen Rider Birth Prototype (SR 4 Stars)

Last edited: