Kamen Rider Fourze: Roleplay Items and Other Merchandise

I feel more than a little disappointed -ooo design isn't great but the story has been ok and i like it enough im just can't get behind this one at all -when ooo was coming out i didn't like it much but some of the other forms where much better so i am ok but i really don't like the way this ones looking also the belt looks too bulky

also the head is really distracting

Banned
His belt looks to have 4 switch ports in it, Arm/Leg swtiches and the Gimmick will be swappable Arm/Leg switches.

If i had to guess the Toy Fourze belt will be like W's in that the electronics are all in what you put in it and the belt itself is nothing but plastic. The swtiches prob. will make sounds for bing put in, being used then some kind of finisher.

I hate the head & the red & black face but the rest look at least ok at best ... I don't know why it is but I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS seem to hate the looks of a new rider when I see them... The only ones I've not hated have been kuuga, agetio, blade, hibiki , faiz & kabuto

Most I come to love though after a good 10 episodes or so of watching it in action .... OOOs took me the longest so far to get over the hate I think episode 6 when we saw the first combo use I finally started to get use to it & like it even

All Decade's Fault
....Oooo-kay...? The head looks more like a Rider -WEARING- a conehead cap as opposed to being part of the mask itself. I seriously think this will be a running gag very soon.

Granted, I could never take OOOs Tatoba form seriously, but ended up liking the other forms (Gatakiriba and Tatoba), so maybe Fouse will have an alternate form I'll actually like.

...and hey, he COULD have had a DRILL instead of a CONE head...

Lurker
I actually really like the design. At first I thought it was terrible, but its definitely entered that area where something becomes so ridiculous its awesome. If the belts phrase is actually "switch on, 3, 2, 1, henshin" I'll love the thing. Overall this is the fastest a rider design has grown on me since Kabuto. I haven't even liked a design that much since then, with the exception of W so this is exciting. I definitely think I'll be getting the belt on day one.

I like the design, but merchandise wise I'll probably skip it unless its super addictive like the crack that was W/OOOs.

I think we should all give Fouze a chance, sure it may look bad now, but all rider series look bad when we only see random clippings of the series. A series cannot really be judged tell about 10 episodes in.

In Justice, We Trust!
how does one fight with a rocket for a hand? its kind of makes you curious what a rocket hand could do.

Mazinger Z would like to have a word with you....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX469Ftb-m4"]YouTube - ‪Mazinger Z 100 Rocket Punches‬‏[/ame]