Kamen Rider Fourze: Roleplay Items and Other Merchandise

Budou though
because it got a gashapon release with said dx glitter sticker. how many times do we have to keep telling you this?

K

KamenRiderBritannia

because it got a gashapon release with said dx glitter sticker. how many times do we have to keep telling you this?

ok....correct me if im wrong.......

ALL gashapon releases came with that.....

K

KamenRiderBritannia

ok, i see the difference, but you still havent answered me.

people have just assumed no DX is coming because of this, or has there been anything SOLID to prove it isnt coming out?

Budou though
i've said this once already; if it isn't out now, then wait for it to come out. why not just get the gashapon hopping switch and apply the glitter sticker? it will look exactly like your other dx switches. if a true dx hopping switch comes out, get that.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

i've said this once already; if it isn't out now, then wait for it to come out. why not just get the gashapon hopping switch and apply the glitter sticker? it will look exactly like your other dx switches. if a true dx hopping switch comes out, get that.

ok you still havent answered my question

just forget it!!!

As I said, a rumor.

Speaking of Hopping, does anyone have a translation of that picture of the Ganbaride message about the supposed "combo" of 05 and 09?

Can't decide how to pose figures...
even pencoin understood what i meant.

I do my best! :thumbs:

To answer Britannia, there is no solid proof they won't come out with a proper 'DX' version of the Hopping Switch at some point, but there is a lot of evidence suggesting they won't. So it's definitively possible they will still release a 'proper' DX version.

I don't think it matters too much, even if you're OCD like me, because the Gashapon version has DX Sticker. They did special collections of the previous Kamen Rider collectibles as well, like the Decade Cards, W Memories and OOO's Coins which are good quality so they will probably do the same for Fourze's Astro Switches as well.

Are you happy now? :thumbs: