Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread - Switch On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another great episode from Fourze. I'm happy we found out how Kengo found the Hutch but I wonder how who sent it. Reminds me of Shroud from the W series.

Every new item in Rider will now be sent by Shroud in order to maintain continuity.

Then Whore and Tank.

What exactly is whorish about.... JK?

What's gonna happen to Druggie?

He starts using Gaia Memories without a port a la Bird and becomes a brainwashed monster, leading to another Black vs. Shadow Moon-type showdown between him and Gentaro.

In Justice, We Trust!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOZHhfpVIfE&feature=channel_video_title"]PV ????? Switch On! 2011 11 23 - YouTube[/ame]

Could I get a gif of Gentaro skipping at the end? :laugh:

Kuuguitar
Guys, have you forgotten that we'll have a bromance by the end of the series anyway between Gen and Kengo? :169:

Supaidaman!
So the "Red eyed man" started a school so he could harvest the students into Zodiarts?

That's... actually pretty dark if you think about it.

So the "Red eyed man" started a school so he could harvest the students into Zodiarts?

That's... actually pretty dark if you think about it.

I don't think he's harvesting them. More like he's using the kids as a prototype to text Switch functionality.

Podcaster and Toy Commentator
That last episode was the first in ages I have really liked. Thank God we finally made it through forming the club and can get on with the story!

Status
Not open for further replies.