Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread - Switch On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't decide how to pose figures...
Another great episode from Fourze. I'm happy we found out how Kengo found the Hutch but I wonder how who sent it. Reminds me of Shroud from the W series.

Too bad that locker was a good entrance for the Rabbit Hutch.

They so need some sort of portal switch that'll allow them to go to the Rabbit Hutch anywhere in school and outside.

[ETERNAL]
Too bad that locker was a good entrance for the Rabbit Hutch.

They so need some sort of portal switch that'll allow them to go to the Rabbit Hutch anywhere in school and outside.

Hahah, the wall of the room they put the locker is white, so all they need to do is shoot a portal at the white wall and another portal at the moon and TADA!

(portal guns ftw)

Master Duelist/Verified Badass
Hahah, the wall of the room they put the locker is white, so all they need to do is shoot a portal at the white wall and another portal at the moon and TADA!

(portal guns ftw)

lol i see what you did there man, i agree, just how will the kamen rider club save the guy who denies its existance???? also, why do i think someone from the club is gonna be meteor????? also what if they used the legend rider switches in the hyper battle video??? i was thinking that the other day... overall the episode was very well done, the new zodiart is a real asshole, he wants yuki to love him and then he wants to kill her...... WORST MOTW EVER:castlerock:

also, why do i think someone from the club is gonna be meteor?????

Because you want to be disappointed? It's all but confirmed that he'll be a "mysterious transfer student". That character is listed to appear in Movie War, but he hasn't been shown in any of the scans yet, so he probably will be a final minute cameo of the next Rider, like Accel in Movie War 2010.

That also matches an early rumor about Meteor, although I don't think that rumor is very likely to be true overall...

Last edited:
Minato Ascending
Too bad on the Toei website it shows Miu hugging the crying Yuuki. The trailer got me all hyped up for nothing.

http://www.toei.co.jp/tv/fourze/story/1197374_1923.html

I still support Kengo x Yuuki though. Like, seriously.

Kengo & Yuki can be a good couple, since he is quiet and she does all the talking. :thumbs: Gentaro will probably hook up with Tomoko, after he saw how hot she is under that goth makeup.

Welcome
Kengo & Yuki can be a good couple, since he is quiet and she does all the talking. :thumbs: Gentaro will probably hook up with Tomoko, after he saw how hot she is under that goth makeup.

Then Whore and Tank.

What's gonna happen to Druggie?

Status
Not open for further replies.