Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread - Switch On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minato Ascending
. The Masquerade Dopants are actual Dopants most likely since Foundation X returns in the Megamax movie. There are also the trash Yummy and some of the early Zodiarts from Fourze.

. The Pyxis was more like an abstract concept like Terror or Utopia. You can't really give it a form. Not as abstract, but I don't think Toei wanted a compass themed monster like 90's Sentai. It did reference the actual Pyxis constellation however, the Zodiart said 'I am a compass. I can find anything I want', as well as the dousing horns. Plus his behavior was pretty...insect like.

. Epic bike henshin will be epic.

So Pyxis Zodiart's ability is Compass? What does that have to do with moving car and missiles as if he has telekinesis, like Altar Zodiart did? But I have to admit that it is still pretty cool, and that student is both a creep and a pervert. I hope Gentaro will kick his ass next episode.

Btw, ep 11 was great. I really like how Shun was able to bail out Yuki with the teacher then later assisted Gen with the Dizer. Even after Meteor comes out, I hope Shun's role won't be diminished.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
So Pyxis Zodiart's ability is Compass? What does that have to do with moving car and missiles as if he has telekinesis, like Altar Zodiart did? But I have to admit that it is still pretty cool, and that student is both a creep and a pervert. I hope Gentaro will kick his ass next episode.

Btw, ep 11 was great. I really like how Shun was able to bail out Yuki with the teacher then later assisted Gen with the Dizer. Even after Meteor comes out, I hope Shun's role won't be diminished.
The Zodiarts ability isn't mainly telekinesis per say, but Pyxis having the ability to search for things that he or other people desire. He desired Yuuki, so like a compass, he was guided towards her, and Yuuki to the Rabbit Hutch Locker. Conversely, he can guide other things around as he wishes, almost like telekinesis. Probably a secondary power attained as a result of his own desire like the rapier of the Unicorn Zodiart. You can probably call it telekinesis, but it's more like guiding things.

Lurker
Heh, it seems Fourze has a fan in Kentaro Yabuki

[hide]
ecxc_scans_to_love_ru_darkness_c13_s5.toloverudarkness_-ch13.5_10.jpg
[/hide]

Kuuguitar
Fourze keeps being good today. Looks like they're bringing in the drama at this point (Kengo getting marooned on the moon seems serious). Shun and Gentaro are becoming a good tag team, and everyone has good camaraderie now.

Also, on-bike transformation next week? MY BODY IS READY.

Status
Not open for further replies.