Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread - Switch On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friendship and the Cosmos.
Fourze 11:

- I'm surprised the teachers in this school let the students get physical with them, like Yuki with Ohsugi.

- What is that picture of the three women next to the Hutch locker?

- Does JAXA really let people wander around their headquarters?

- Is Shun going to bail out Gentaro every time now?

- If the Radar Switch isn't on the belt, how does Kengo contact Gentaro?

- Why does Sonada refer to Gentaro as "kun" and Yuki as "san"? I thought "kun" was for people younger or of lesser status than you.

- Happy Birthday? Kengo's dad is Kougami!!

- Yes! The bike returns for..... 10 seconds. And I was about to ask where it had gone.

- A bike Henshin next week! To make up for the missed chance in episode 8.

- Eiji fights Masquerade Dopants in Megamax? Are these actual Dopants or just copies like in Forever A-Z? And who are the other grunts with the armor?

- Today's Zodiart was a Pyxis? I thought the principal was going to be that. And what does an insect have to do with a compass?
. The Masquerade Dopants are actual Dopants most likely since Foundation X returns in the Megamax movie. There are also the trash Yummy and some of the early Zodiarts from Fourze.

. The Pyxis was more like an abstract concept like Terror or Utopia. You can't really give it a form. Not as abstract, but I don't think Toei wanted a compass themed monster like 90's Sentai. It did reference the actual Pyxis constellation however, the Zodiart said 'I am a compass. I can find anything I want', as well as the dousing horns. Plus his behavior was pretty...insect like.

. Epic bike henshin will be epic.

. The Masquerade Dopants are actual Dopants most likely since Foundation X returns in the Megamax movie. There are also the trash Yummy and some of the early Zodiarts from Fourze.

That's good, but why is Foundation X still using Memories? Didn't they decide to stop involvement with them in the W finale?

That's good, but why is Foundation X still using Memories? Didn't they decide to stop involvement with them in the W finale?

They decided to withdraw the projects funding. If you stop funding the creation of guns you can still use the ones you have. ..this is basically the same

"Training."
I would say that Masquerade Dopants are the grunts of Foundation X so they can't dispose of them as there are no equivalents for Core/CellMedals and Astro Switches. Trash Yummies are useless anyway.

Last edited:

They're apparently planning to combine Gaia Memories, Core Medals, Zodiarts Switches and SOLU, a radioactive substance that causes mutations, which comes from the meteors that fall around Earth in the movie, to turn one of their members into an ultimate being.

"Training."
I like how after switching the staff back to W's members after the switch in OOO they instantly try to link back up the 3 new Heisei Riders together.

Raxbait: Hip
I'm like a week behind since I just saw last weeks episode.
I gotta say, Tomoko is pretty darn attractive. That makeup doesn't do her justice.
Did they change it to be less gothic-y? Guess I'll find out soon once OT has it out.

Episode 11 was pretty good. I like seeing Shun assist Gentaro in the fight this episode along with the information we learned this week as well. Next week episodes looks pretty intense. Kamen Rider Fourze, keep doing your thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.