Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread - Switch On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't do sense
I like that they actually went ahead and showed the special switch that was used to create the gate. That, and Tomoko's little corner in Rabbit Hatch.

Kuuguitar
Obviously they though that a compass-theme monster would be ridiculous, so they dressed up as a bug with dowsing abilities... :sweat:

Well, a dowsing rod and a compass both point someone to a certain direction, so it fits... somewhat. Nobody expected an Altar to be represented as a witch.

Lurker
Looking at the preview for 12, we might be in for another dramatic episode (Fourze is now up to 2 :anime:)

I support Kengo/Yuuki :castlerock:
:laugh:

Fourze 11:

- I'm surprised the teachers in this school let the students get physical with them, like Yuki with Ohsugi.

- What is that picture of the three women next to the Hutch locker?

- Does JAXA really let people wander around their headquarters?

- Is Shun going to bail out Gentaro every time now?

- If the Radar Switch isn't on the belt, how does Kengo contact Gentaro?

- Why does Sonada refer to Gentaro as "kun" and Yuki as "san"? I thought "kun" was for people younger or of lesser status than you.

- Happy Birthday? Kengo's dad is Kougami!!

- Yes! The bike returns for..... 10 seconds. And I was about to ask where it had gone.

- A bike Henshin next week! To make up for the missed chance in episode 8.

- Eiji fights Masquerade Dopants in Megamax? Are these actual Dopants or just copies like in Forever A-Z? And who are the other grunts with the armor?

- Today's Zodiart was a Pyxis? I thought the principal was going to be that. And what does an insect have to do with a compass?

Status
Not open for further replies.