Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread - Switch On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked him when he wasn't a god

Partly for petty reasons (Gentaro is my favourite character, and Kengo has a superior attitude towards him) but I tend to not like his character type as a matter of principle. Sometimes they win me over as Gotou and Joe Gibken eventually did, other times not ...

Welcome
This episode is awesome and Pyxis rocks. I hate Kengo, so forcing him to watch his locker burn = :castlerock:

Tomoko is probably my favourite of the kids that aren't Gentaro. She's really grown on me these last few episodes

I act like Kengo in real life...
I'm slightly offended.

Kuuguitar
What I don't get is how a constellation based on a compass produces Uva 2.0. Altar was obviously based on the fires lit for sacrifices, but a compass producing a bug? :eyebrow:

Welcome
You must be one lonely dude.

Untitled-1.jpg

What I don't get is how a constellation based on a compass produces Uva 2.0. Altar was obviously based on the fires lit for sacrifices, but a compass producing a bug? :eyebrow:

I'm not that knowledged in astronomy but I think it has to do with Kamen Rider being an bug-themed show one way or another :sweat:

Lurker

Obviously they though that a compass-theme monster would be ridiculous, so they dressed up as a bug with dowsing abilities... :sweat:

just saw the latest ep. and WOW that nerdy guy is one big freaking douche. He reminds me of this guys who cyber-bullied me to the extreme back in high school, and I instantly hate his character (1st character in Fourze that I genuinely hate, or just hate overall). If I was Gentaro that'd be the last straw for me, sure the other switch users had their stories and troubles and whatnot, but THIS guy !??!?!?! I'd crush him like the bug he is. Gentaro might be content with being his friend after the next ep. after they've defeated him, but if it were up to me I'd take that telescope and shove it down his throat.

At least we should be getting some more back stories about the locker now so that should be good, and I just listened to one of the latest HJU Radio shows and someone said Fourze wasn't serious enough yet. :p Now things should get more interesting ~ and serious :coolshades:

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Kamen Rider Fourze Episode 11

. I like how Fourze gets done with its humor towards the beginning of a new arc so it can get to business from the middle to the end of the show. I thought the comedy was pretty nice too with Sonoda.

. Wow. We get the name of the red-eyes name now. Gabou Mitsuaki. What a cool name. And he used to be an astronaut. Whoa.

. I didn't expect the stalker to be this much of a rancorous character. He is truly indeed, the worst of all the Zodiarts so far, and basically reminds me of Isaka in a way, with nothing more to his motives than his own selfish desires. Especially the way he lied to Yuuki and then destroyed the locker. I expected the arc to be pretty normal as all of the episodes of Fourze have been, but I love what Nakashima did with the character and how we see another side of Kengo.

. Awesome flashback to the origin of the Rabbit Hutch and Locker. Loved the part where Kengo said 'It's so quiet in here'.

. I didn't really expect this episode to be as emotional as it was. It's going to get even more emotional next week, but wow. I didn't expect the creepy stalker arc to get as serious as it did. It's not dark, but seeing the preview, I definitely got some chills watching Yuuki cry and whatnot. Plus the possible end of the Scorpio Zodiart...but it seems a bit sudden for that.

. New trailer for the movie looks kickass.

Status
Not open for further replies.