Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread - Switch On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
So Tomoko is a real-live psychic right?

Also, the fire absorption is Gen's power and not the switches...so is he not human?

glasses: on
Also, the fire absorption is Gen's power and not the switches...so is he not human?

He's human, but I think he can bring out the maximum potential of the switches.

My Theories:
With accepting J.K., he had to accept that he'll get bit back now and then (which explains the feedback from the elec switch), once Gen fully accpeted J.K., the feedback enveloped him and become the gold suit.

With wanting to accept Nozama, he had to accept everything she takes on a regular basis (as a goth) and so this is demonstrated as absorbing harmful flame. (as fire is uncontrollabe/temperamental)

Lurker
So Tomoko is a real-live psychic right?

She just has great intuition.

No, it was the Switch, it just that it developed that power because of Gentaro's personalities, just like Zodiart users influence their own Switches to "evolve".

Welcome
I still want to see Dark Kabuto cosplay as Yuki Jojima with the whole costume and space shuttle hat.Then, Forever Knight dresses up as Tomoko and stalks DK.

Hard Boiled (work in progress)
Nozama fanboys, please continue to entertain me.
Pick a card, any card.

But seriously, Nozama is my favorite even more now after episode ten, and that's saying something, since they have a really solid cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.