Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread - Switch On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably because in Japan long skirts (especially school skirts) are associated with outcast or troublemaking girls

So short skirts that probably wouldn't fly anywhere else is associated with virtue? What about Miu? She wasn't exactly a saint before joining the club. Or by "troublemaking" do we mean overt stuff like what the witches did?

And what about the black long-dress uniforms that some girls wear? That can't be a connection to bad behavior.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
So short skirts that probably wouldn't fly anywhere else is associated with virtue? What about Miu? She wasn't exactly a saint before joining the club. Or by "troublemaking" do we mean overt stuff like what the witches did?

And what about the black long-dress uniforms that some girls wear? That can't be a connection to bad behavior.

Yeah, overt stuff. It's part of the "sukeban" look, so associated with delinquency (the witches, Tomoko deleting the school database, etc.)

Hmm, I haven't seen that style of uniform. They are probably just uniforms

レイモン (雷蒙)
Yeah fire state is best looking Fourze state so far. The white kind of matches with the colour scheme, so it's not quite an eyesore as on Elec State.

Yeah agreed. I'm guessing Fire States might theme for firefighter.

Budou though
he might have been talking about the other goth girl kuz you know, she can be considered goth too.

Welcome
What happens if Gentaro did not stop and accidentally killed that goth girl? Who will take over Fourze? My vote is for Daimonji. :thumbs:

Gentaro would fly away with the Rocket Module before anyone besides the KRC saw it so he wouldn't go to jail.

- Seriously?! He's using a gatling gun against a defenseless girl? I don't think even she can magic away bullets.

MY ONLY WEAKNESS!BULLETS!!!!!!

Lurker
Don't ever let anyone tell you that you cannot solve all of your problems with a gatling gun :169:

レイモン (雷蒙)
Fourze's sheild reminds of Gundam if he has a gun along on his hand instead of the leg part.

Status
Not open for further replies.