Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread - Switch On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eye See You
It appears that everyone in the school still think both Shun and Miu are a couple.

Perhaps the break up hasn't been official. It was pretty clear to me when Shun had the other broad on his arm and not Miu or perhaps people in the school (besides the one goofy teacher) doesn't really give a **** about them 2.

Fourze 9:

- Couldn't Gen just ride his bike to school? He's rather comfortable with showing off his abilities.

- Stop the cartoonish effects!

- What does Gen mean by "all over the place"? Does he just mean the school or other places too?

- Nozama is the one who first names Gentaro a Rider, but now she just casually throws away Switches as though she has no idea who nor cares what Gentaro is?

- Why is it Nozama is the only girl who doesn't wear a short skirt?

- Seriously?! He's using a gatling gun against a defenseless girl? I don't think even she can magic away bullets.

- What mess in the pool? Water splashes onto the deck all the time.

- Those three random extras were funnier than Ohsugi.

- Psychic? *gasp* Nozama is the show's "kaizo-ningen"!

- So is every Zodiart incident going to be blamed on Miu, Shun and JK? The only exception so far has been the Hound.

- I think it's come to a point where every high school stereotype, even the "sympathetic" ones like the witches' coven, is annoying and you wish them all to drop dead.

- You'd think they'd reveal Ritsuko's secret in the next episode. What are they going to do now? Nozama sticks with Ritsuko anyway?

- Suitless Rider Kick!

He wasn't firing at the girl. He was firing at the pool and stopped just before his trail of bullets was nearing the girl.

It stinks.
He wasn't firing at the girl. He was firing at the pool and stopped just before his trail of bullets was nearing the girl.

Still, using Gatling was a really dumb move on Gentaro's part. What happened if he didn't stop?

Minato Ascending
Well that was the first time he used Gatling, so.......he could accidentally do something he'll regret.

What happens if Gentaro did not stop and accidentally killed that goth girl? Who will take over Fourze? My vote is for Daimonji. :thumbs:

Lurker
I liked that scene during ep10's preview of what appears to be Fourze and Nozama sitting together in the moon. It's just adorable :anime:

Status
Not open for further replies.