Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread - Switch On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
First epsiode was pretty good.
I can definitely see the "American High School" theme, it reminded me alot of Mean Girls with all the cliques.

Gentaro is a MEGA-Badass! :buttrock:

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Was anyone else loving how Gentaro had NO FRICKING CLUE how to use the Fourze Driver right off the bat? :anime:
I did. I loved it when they don't know what to do!! Reminds me of a lighter Kuuga, where Godai didn't know what to do with the Arcle.

Oh and breaking things. I love that.

Aronbafon
This! I wouldn't mind Rider taking from Super Sentai.
1315087600630.png

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I admit that I find that more realistic any of the other Riders when they started out.

While I think we have to allow for creative license with this, I think it makes more sense that a sixteen-year-old boy without formal military or police training is going to have more trouble handling the suit than an adult

Also, did anyone notice the goth kid has an iPad? Did Toei strike a product placement deal with Apple or something?

Welcome
While I think we have to allow for creative license with this, I think it makes more sense that a sixteen-year-old boy without formal military or police training is going to have more trouble handling the suit than an adult

Also, did anyone notice the goth kid has an iPad? Did Toei strike a product placement deal with Apple or something?

The tablet PC was a part of her character description.

Hey OOO did you see that? Rider Kick FIRST EPISODE! Lesson learned.

The only disappointment is that the big robot is basically a giant IronMan suit. I was hoping it was another AutoVajin instead it's just....Kengo...:disappoin
And I don't know how he's controlling that thing when he has such a big stick up his ass.

It's 2011. Were in the future man.

Status
Not open for further replies.