Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread - Switch On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First epsiode was pretty good.
I can definitely see the "American High School" theme, it reminded me alot of Mean Girls with all the cliques.

Gentaro is a MEGA-Badass! :buttrock:

Smilodon

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Was anyone else loving how Gentaro had NO FRICKING CLUE how to use the Fourze Driver right off the bat? :anime:
I did. I loved it when they don't know what to do!! Reminds me of a lighter Kuuga, where Godai didn't know what to do with the Arcle.

Oh and breaking things. I love that.

This! I wouldn't mind Rider taking from Super Sentai.
1315087600630.png

lazycoconut

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I admit that I find that more realistic any of the other Riders when they started out.

While I think we have to allow for creative license with this, I think it makes more sense that a sixteen-year-old boy without formal military or police training is going to have more trouble handling the suit than an adult

Also, did anyone notice the goth kid has an iPad? Did Toei strike a product placement deal with Apple or something?

NateRiver

Welcome
While I think we have to allow for creative license with this, I think it makes more sense that a sixteen-year-old boy without formal military or police training is going to have more trouble handling the suit than an adult

Also, did anyone notice the goth kid has an iPad? Did Toei strike a product placement deal with Apple or something?

The tablet PC was a part of her character description.

Hey OOO did you see that? Rider Kick FIRST EPISODE! Lesson learned.

The only disappointment is that the big robot is basically a giant IronMan suit. I was hoping it was another AutoVajin instead it's just....Kengo...:disappoin
And I don't know how he's controlling that thing when he has such a big stick up his ass.

It's 2011. Were in the future man.

Black Ranger RX

I don't have low self esteem.
Kamen Rider Fourze kinda reminds me of Denji Sentai MegaRanger a bit.

I've still not watched episode 1 but judging from the (poor quality) clips I watched it looks like it could be a fun series. I'll be looking forward to watching a better quality full episode.

Kiryurules

It's so easy when you're evil
I wonder if it's going to be a running theme that the Zodiarts are going to be hard as steel and difficult to damage. That might just be a unique trait of the Orion Zodiart, though.

I think it will be different from Zodiart to Zodiart, though the Orion one only had some hard places. Without doing anything he first hit a hard as steel spot but then another spot that wasn't.

Go-Onger

This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gentaro is instantly one of my favorite riders ever. His attitude is great and the fact that he had no clue how to work the belt was refreshing. Yuki was a great support. The cliches were entertaining.

And The Hot Goth Girl's Ipad has a cool design as well.

Gentaro has a catchphrase three seconds after transforming....

UCHUU KITA! GENTARO!

Status
Not open for further replies.