Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread - Switch On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked him when he wasn't a god
- it looks like we have a girl rivalry now

I hope they drop this fast, like within the next two episodes :redface2: Can't allow girls to be friends, they must always be bitchy to each other and fighting over a guy or something else! This is part of the reason I like the Gokaiger girls so much i.e. that Gokaiger didn't try to pull that crap

Lurker
I hope they drop this fast, like within the next two episodes :redface2: Can't allow girls to be friends, they must always be bitchy to each other and fighting over a guy or something else! This is part of the reason I like the Gokaiger girls so much i.e. that Gokaiger didn't try to pull that crap

at least its not out of character for Miu from what we've seen of her lol

Blazing Soul!
One thing I got to ask, is it common for Toku shows that the hero would not kill the human that transform into the monster and only the monster? I mean it made sense for W but there doesn't seem to be any sort of that logic with Fourze.

The Meteor has landed
No Elek states next episodes but we get Billy the Rod.

Actually:
[hide]
1316906959769.jpg
1316907006353.jpg
[/hide]

Fourze Elek will come next episode (maybe):thumbs::buttrock:

One thing I got to ask, is it common for Toku shows that the hero would not kill the human that transform into the monster and only the monster? I mean it made sense for W but there doesn't seem to be any sort of that logic with Fourze.

No, it's really uncommon. In the original Rider series, some Shocker Kaijin returned to human form and weren't killed, but that was the vast minority and in later shows that disappeared almost completely.

However, if you look back at Double, there was one case where the people who transformed were just defeated and that's it, like in Fourze. Bird Dopant, when a teenager was using a Gaia memory. In Fourze, most Zodiarts users will be teenagers, and it really seems like they're going with "switches make people evil", even if it hasn't been directly stated yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.