Pulls Lever 2 Times -> Giant Aura surrounding Rocket and Drill modules the size of rocket ships enough to cause a giant explosion in space and drop victim into the Earth so fast it makes a giant hole in the ground.

Pulls Lever 4 Times -> More glow effects.

Seems legit.
If pulling it twice completely drains it to the point where it needed time to recharge, I doubt four times actually does anything more. After he pulled it the other three times, there was no change in the special effect to indicate it was actually giving more output. I figured it's just a psychological thing for Gentaro.
Also, to those saying Shun and Miu are too young to marry....That's true.But then again, I think their marriage would go well in the real world.They both come from extremely rich families.Shun's good with talking to people and making them trust him, which is useful in business and Miu's a natural leader, making her an ideal company owner.I hope Miu notices Haruto's ring again in Movie War.She better.
You seem to get a lot of this kind of thing in Japanese media. People (especially women) in their mid-twenties whose parents are worried that they're being left on the shelf and will never get married. I wonder if the average age people get married in Japan is in the early twenties?
I think it's more a pride thing for him. He's already fought Fourze before and beat him, so he thinks he can do so again if Gentarou attempts to fight him again. Basically his version of, 'COME AT ME BRO.'
I think it was meant as forshadowing. He tells Gentaro to try to save anyone he can from the oncoming destruction. I think it's meant to show he does care somewhat about other people, so his fixing Kengo doesn't come totally out of the blue. Whether it worked or not, well...

I liked him when he wasn't a god
You seem to get a lot of this kind of thing in Japanese media. People (especially women) in their mid-twenties whose parents are worried that they're being left on the shelf and will never get married. I wonder if the average age people get married in Japan is in the early twenties?

It's the mid-20s to early 30s, same as in the west. But it used to be a lot earlier, and at one time there was a popular idea in Japan that if a woman wasn't married by 25 she was too old to find a husband (a.k.a. "Christmas Cake" - no one wants it after the 25th.) That's considered old-fashioned now, but some women still worry when they get to that age.

I'll again apologize for that violent post.

There is no need to insult me. Plus, it's not a review of the entire series, I can't do something like that as you've ignorantly pointed out. I still watched the show with a decent amount of attention except for the last couple episodes. I just don't think Fourze is nearly as good as people make it out to be.

The super serious-half payed attention-skipped some parts-played video games during-about a show I clearly don't care for but damn it I gotta watch the whole season or else I'm not a Rider fanboy review.

Yes because not paying attention to a couple minutes where all that was happening at the time was Rabbit's Hutch getting attacked means I never paid attention at all.

Huh... You skipped Kengo's letter... That's the problem. He was following Kengo's words, not making up stuff for him.

Well, if you look at the scene where the Horoscope Switches fall, some seem to just disappear rather than land in that area.

Huh... Emoto made Meteor? Did you somehow miss that?

1. Alright. I understand that I screwed up on that.
2. I suppose that could be the case but again it seemed unnecessary to bring Kengo so fast, it's just pulling a Phillip again.
3. What I meant when I aid that was I just was hoping that we could get some explanation, even a brief hash in of him just saying he took an ld satellite and rebuilt it to support Meteor and how he was able to create both Meteor switches and the Meteor driver.

Welcome
The camera they used for the final battle was amazing.

Why don't they use that camera for everything?

Also, poor Hand switch only got used once in the entire series and it was for testing it.

If pulling it twice completely drains it to the point where it needed time to recharge, I doubt four times actually does anything more. After he pulled it the other three times, there was no change in the special effect to indicate it was actually giving more output. I figured it's just a psychological thing for Gentaro.

But the effect didn't even get the power that pulling it twice would've had.

Besides, this show is a tokusatsu.

Last edited:
The end of Kamen Rider Fourze...

- That final battle... god, I can't remember the last time I was so on the edge of my seat for a final fight. I'm glad the show got Sakamoto back in time to direct the final fight, since it really benefits from him. We even got some awesome bike action! That's a rarity in a Rider finale. Meteor even got to use his bike one more time!

- Meteor vs Leo was short but sweet. We got some nice hand to hand before Meteor switched to Meteor Storm, overwhelmed Leo with Meteor Storm Punisher (with the top even blowing up on the second throw :buttrock:), and finally ending it with his own Rider Kick. I really like how the show gave Meteor something awesome to do in the finale, especially since the Second Riders usually get shafted for the final battle. It could've been a little longer, but it was awesome enough to where I'm happy.

- Fourze vs Sagittarius... this is what Rider final fights should be in my opinion. Just the Main Rider and the Big Bad going at it one-on-one after a lot of buildup. There was tons of awesome stuff to be found in this fight. Fourze overwhelming Sagittarius with each States' Limit Break/Finisher, which we haven't seen since Den-O's finale. Gentaro's chewing out of Gamou's philosophy as he keeps coming at him while also declaring why friendship is stronger than any forced evolution. A pure Rider Kick from Cosmic States against Sagittarius' own Rider Kick. Gentaro beating the tar out of Sagittarius out of suit, which while not necessarilly practical is just awesome, while the rest of the club actually thanks Gamou for all the good he unwittingly did for them. And to cap it all off, Fourze finishes Sagittarius off with a times 4 Limit Break and Rider Kicks a hole into Sagittarius. Overwhelmed by how Fourze beat him, and the club's pure beliefs and ideals overcoming his power, Gamou does the handshake with Gentaro. I was right on the money when I said this would be my favorite final fight of the New Heisei era shows, and I'll see for myself whether Wizard can top this.

- Lots of heartwarming moments abound in this episode. From Kengo's letter where he gives each member of the club their due, and I got a little teary myself when he started talking about Gentaro :bawling:, to the mirror of episode one when he returns. It perfectly fits with Fourze's idealistic beliefs and philosophies, and the more positive ideals of the New Heisei era shows.

- Hey, look at all the cameos! From the old teachers, to some old students, to even the reserve Kamen Rider Club members, and last but not least Kamen Rider Wizard! Who strikes me for some reason as the type whose going to unintentionally attract a lot of women :sweat:. It's too bad about the other Horoscopes (Sonoda, Kijima, and Sugiura) not getting an appearance but there's always the Movie War.

- And so we're left with a new goal for the Kamen Rider Club, one that will most likely lead into the Movie War. All in all, Fourze's been enjoyable from start to finish, and I'm happy to see it went out on the best note possible. Can't wait next week for Kamen Rider Wizard!!!

Last edited:
Nice post!!
We complain because we haven't seen the movie yet.

The same thing happened the year that W came out. People bitched and bitched about the NEVER stuff having no build up and coming out of nowhere and making no sense... because nobody could go see A to Z when it actually came out. Six months later, everyone was suddenly okay with it!

The only thing that basically stayed the same from start to end in OOO's production was Ankh's end. It's like, they formed the whole story around him.

I wonder if Ankh is what became of their discarded original protagonist idea. The show is certainly more about him than it is Eiji.

IMO there was too much focus on Cancer, yes he was well developed but too many episodes dedicated to him. Alternatively they could have a period where several new Horoscopes were together, and include more interaction between them, rather than the MOTW.

I get the feeling that, in pre-production, the show meant to treat more of the late-series "student" Zodiarts the way it treated Cancer, letting them be mini-bosses who hung around for 6-8 episodes. Clearly the production broke down too much to allow for something that complex, though.

Gentaro couldn't really kill the chairman, it wouldn't suit his character, although they pretty much ignored that Ryusei had no qualms with doing it to Leo.

The show never makes a big deal out of Gentaro killing Hayami, either. That sort of thing tends to be really tedious, and Fourze wisely stays away from territory like that. The show's just not equipped to explore that sort of storyline in any sort of entertaining fashion.

I wanted to know more about Gentaro's parents. If they revealed them to be working along with Kengo's dad or something (before they died), that would have been interesting.

This does feel like a dropped plot point, much like how they establish that people are still alive on the M-BUS only to... completely ignore them for the rest of the show. They might intend to pick it up in Movie Wars, but I sorta doubt it. It just feels like the story's moved past the point where revelations about Gentaro's parents would have any impact. Ultimately, I don't think who Gentaro's parents were actually matters all that much.

^ I don't think he was ever a normal human to begin with, so maybe he's still what he was originally? Though with the core switch being gone, it's anyone's guess.

Yeah, Kengo is clearly still the Core Child, that's why they're talking about going to see the Presenters in the last scene. I thought it was overall a good finale for a quirky show like Fourze, hitting most of the beats you'd want but not entirely playing the Rider last episode formula straight. It would come off a lot better if the rest of the show had been consistently good, instead of hit-or-miss.

This does feel like a dropped plot point, much like how they establish that people are still alive on the M-BUS only to... completely ignore them for the rest of the show. They might intend to pick it up in Movie Wars, but I sorta doubt it. It just feels like the story's moved past the point where revelations about Gentaro's parents would have any impact. Ultimately, I don't think who Gentaro's parents were actually matters all that much.

Well, there's this quote from Gentaro's actor about Movie Wars which suggests that there'll be some kind of follow up:

And, you know, I’m really curious about Gentarou’s story, so hopefully the new Movie Wars will help shine some light on that, haha.

Now, that might be referencing his future story, but, at least, the wording of Aesir's translation, seems to suggest it's talking about his backstory.