I liked him when he wasn't a god
Well considering Miu, Ryusei and Shun aren't students at Amanogawa it makes sense for them not being official members.

I guess so, but then Shun and Miu were still with the club even after they left school. Perhaps their grades at college were suffering since they spent so much time hanging around Amanogawa :sweat:

In Justice, We Trust!
I can understand not liking Fourze, but Gobusters is a chore to watch. Nothing is happening in that show, barely any of the cast is likable, the Buddyroids are absolutely useless, the villains do nothing and are of no threat to the rangers, and the base trio serve no purpose to the show (not to mention the commander looks bored all of the time).

To be fair though, as much as I enjoyed Fourze, I'm not gonna deny that some of the more annoying aspects of the show(Gentaro's constant ramblings about Friendship...Yuki) made the show kind of a chore to watch as well. I remember that through the run of Fourze, I constantly bounced back and fourth between looking forward to Fourze, then Gobuster more, then back to Fourze.

Fourze's ratings better than Go-Busters'? HOW?

Now...I made some notes I made while I watched the last episode. Please pardon the rage in this I was just pretty annoyed by this episode, I was not a fan of the series as a whole.

YEAH. Go ahead chairmen, do the whole "I'm going to give you your belt so you can try to stop me, mwa ahahaha" too bad f*ckstick, he already showed that he CAN.
OH I love how he says in the itnercom in the middle of the school day, "Yeah so I'm going to space, going to blow up all of Japan and you'll all die. All of you have an hour to live. That is all." and not a single f*ck was given by anyone.
Gentaro says......we're going to still be buddies......at this f*cking point. Now I just want all the writers to die in a greasefire.
Yeah and the whole sad moment of reading some note that Kengo gave Yuuki (which we never saw him do in Rabbit's Hutch) ....I skipped that bullsh*t because I don't care about ANY of what they do, I take Den-O more seriously.
.....oh and Leo is dead. Now apparently Horoscopes vaporize when they die.....just f*cking because. and for his cosmic limit break he warps them....to the school gym....kay? It's some stupid setup for him and everyone else to give some f*cking speach about how they enjoyed their school years (guys, it's been 1.5) and then yes, he tranforms into base states and then they all go Uchu Kita and now those dreded sounds....ROCKET ON! DRILL ON! LIMIT BREAK!
and now after he hits him he spams the f*ck out of the level as he screams "Youth Galaxy Mega Ultra Super Drill Kick!"
"Kengo and his dad would have both wanted-" F*CK YOU GENTARO!!!!!!!!!! DON'T PUT WORDS INTO THEIR MOUTHS!!!!
This is how they explain Kengo coming back, Gamou leaves to be alone in his dying hours....so he uses the Aquarias switch that he just HAPPENS to have on him even though we saw clearing the other horoscope switches were never with him after they warped to the school and Ryusei was by when they fell so he obviously picked them up. So he uses Aquarias' powers to fix the F*CKING CORE SWITCH. And Kengo is all like, "I woke up in my room" bullsh*t. Now what happened to Gamou?! WHAT!?!?
I doubt that you can run a school with JUST teachers, you NEED a chairman and principle.
So.....HOW THE F*CK DID METEOR GET MADE??? HUH??? No explanation?!! KAY!!!!

Yeah and the whole sad moment of reading some note that Kengo gave Yuuki (which we never saw him do in Rabbit's Hutch) ....I skipped that bullsh*t because I don't care about ANY of what they do, I take Den-O more seriously.
I guess you skipped episode 47 too then lol. Just FYI, he gave it to her after he stopped her getting sucked out the window in the Rabbit Hutch. They even gave a close up of him pushing it in her hand and closing her hand onto it.

Ah ok. I only saw 47 once and I was half paying attention to that scene, I was also playing a game on the side. Thank for clearing that bit up.

"Kengo and his dad would have both wanted-" DON'T PUT WORDS INTO THEIR MOUTHS!!!!

Huh... You skipped Kengo's letter... That's the problem. He was following Kengo's words, not making up stuff for him.

so he uses the Aquarias switch that he just HAPPENS to have on him even though we saw clearing the other horoscope switches were never with him after they warped to the school and Ryusei was by when they fell so he obviously picked them up.

Well, if you look at the scene where the Horoscope Switches fall, some seem to just disappear rather than land in that area.

Huh... Emoto made Meteor? Did you somehow miss that?

Now...I made some notes I made while I watched the last episode. Please pardon the rage in this I was just pretty annoyed by this episode, I was not a fan of the series as a whole.

YEAH. Go ahead chairmen, do the whole "I'm going to give you your belt so you can try to stop me, mwa ahahaha" too bad f*ckstick, he already showed that he CAN.
OH I love how he says in the itnercom in the middle of the school day, "Yeah so I'm going to space, going to blow up all of Japan and you'll all die. All of you have an hour to live. That is all." and not a single f*ck was given by anyone.
Gentaro says......we're going to still be buddies......at this f*cking point. Now I just want all the writers to die in a greasefire.
.....oh and Leo is dead. Now apparently Horoscopes vaporize when they die.....just f*cking because. and for his cosmic limit break he warps them....to the school gym....kay? It's some stupid setup for him and everyone else to give some f*cking speach about how they enjoyed their school years (guys, it's been 1.5) and then yes, he tranforms into base states and then they all go Uchu Kita and now those dreded sounds....ROCKET ON! DRILL ON! LIMIT BREAK!
and now after he hits him he spams the f*ck out of the level as he screams "Youth Galaxy Mega Ultra Super Drill Kick!"
"Kengo and his dad would have both wanted-" F*CK YOU GENTARO!!!!!!!!!! DON'T PUT WORDS INTO THEIR MOUTHS!!!!
This is how they explain Kengo coming back, Gamou leaves to be alone in his dying hours....so he uses the Aquarias switch that he just HAPPENS to have on him even though we saw clearing the other horoscope switches were never with him after they warped to the school and Ryusei was by when they fell so he obviously picked them up. So he uses Aquarias' powers to fix the F*CKING CORE SWITCH. And Kengo is all like, "I woke up in my room" bullsh*t. Now what happened to Gamou?! WHAT!?!?
I doubt that you can run a school with JUST teachers, you NEED a chairman and principle.

Ah ok. I only saw 47 once and I was half paying attention to that scene, I was also playing a game on the side. Thank for clearing that bit up.
The super serious-half payed attention-skipped some parts-played video games during-about a show I clearly don't care for but damn it I gotta watch the whole season or else I'm not a Rider fanboy review.

Welcome
Pulls Lever 2 Times -> Giant Aura surrounding Rocket and Drill modules the size of rocket ships enough to cause a giant explosion in space and drop victim into the Earth so fast it makes a giant hole in the ground.

Pulls Lever 4 Times -> More glow effects.

Seems legit.

I think Kengo should have stayed dead.The thing is that even though I didn't like that Phillip got revived in Double, we got more time to mourn over him at least.We had the last episode with Shotaro crying while Phillip's just like "Just do it..It's okay" and the beginning of the final episode.That Kengo speech was more impacting than Shotaro and Phillip's moment in the Xtreme Driver to me, but we rarely saw moments of Gentaro and Kengo's friendship.It would've been better executed if they made Kengo neutral, but not a jerk like in the beginning for the entire series, and then became best friends with Gentaro in the JAXA building.

The final fight was really good.Meteor no doubt has the best final secondary Rider fight in the history of Rider. Is it just me or is Gamou really dumb?He knows that while he's flying, he's extremely vulnerable, yet he gives Gentaro his Fourze Driver.Unlike the last fight it's not 3v2 where Libra can just sacrifice himself for you.Leo can't sacrifice himself because he's too busy dealing with Watchaface over there.

Also, to those saying Shun and Miu are too young to marry....That's true.But then again, I think their marriage would go well in the real world.They both come from extremely rich families.Shun's good with talking to people and making them trust him, which is useful in business and Miu's a natural leader, making her an ideal company owner.I hope Miu notices Haruto's ring again in Movie War.She better.

No Cosmic Drill Rider Kick Finisher, Henshin Slayer.You now have to sell me your soul.Come on, I don't have all day.

Last edited:
Is it just me or is Gamou really dumb?He knows that while he's flying, he's extremely vulnerable, yet he gives Gentaro his Fourze Driver.

I think it's more a pride thing for him. He's already fought Fourze before and beat him, so he thinks he can do so again if Gentarou attempts to fight him again. Basically his version of, 'COME AT ME BRO.'