BLT Mode
Awesome Final episode :anime:
The fight scenes were amazing
I will miss Kamen Rider Fourze
Fourze and Meteor were great Kamen Riders,Yuki was a great female lead,has great funny scenes and the switches and zodiarts were very cool
I can't wait to Kamen Rider Wizard

レイモン (雷蒙)
Each Fourze's States comes along with the Limit Break. Awesome.:thumbs:

Edit:

Things I liked about the finale:
- The fight against Sag and Leo with all the states
- Befriending Gamou (YES!!!! Could've been handled better, like Gamou not being against friendship but hey)
- Good finale for the secondary rider
- "RIDER KIIIIIICK!"

Things I didn't like about the finale:

- Kengo returning (although it was cool how it happened)
- Out of suit Gen beating up Gamou (can understand why but... yeah)
- Changed power levels (Gamou used to be able to one-shot Gen and Ryusei)

Things I like about the series:
- Hopeful and happy
- The concept of "turned kaijin"
- Gentarou
- Meteor (not storm though)
- The school setting

Things I didn't like about the series:
- The arcs after Aries were pretty bland
- The timing of music and comedy
- The school setting not being taken advantage of

Pretty standard I guess :)

Last edited:
- The fight against Sag and Leo with all the states
- Befriending Gamou (YES!!!! Could've been handled better, like Gamou not being against friendship but hey)
- Good finale for the secondary rider
- "RIDER KIIIIIICK!"

- Kengo returning (although it was cool how it happened)
- Out of suit Gen beating up Gamou (can understand why but... yeah)
- Changed power levels (Gamou used to be able to one-shot Gen and Ryusei)

- Hopeful and happy
- Gentarou
- Meteor (not storm though)
- The school setting

- The arcs after Aries were pretty bland
- The timing of music and comedy
- The school setting not being taken advantage of

Pretty standard I guess :)

These are the things I say about Fourze

- The fight between Fourze & Meteor vs Sagittarius & Leo
- Gentaro & Gamou being friends

- Kengo returning (he should've returned in the movie wars instead like Ankh)
- All the students didn't see Fourze's battle. If they did, the others would've found some satellite camera to watch it and support Fourze.
- Cosmic States for the entire battle! No Cosmic Drill Kick! And he didn't bother to use all the switches in his battle. If Fourze did that, he'd see the ghosts of Utashoshi Kengo & Rokuro thanking him for what he's done and that they tell him to forgive Gamou.
- Ryusei didn't cheek kiss Tomoko.
- The other horoscopes didn't return.
- Zodiarts that have appeared and didn't appear will attack the school. Powerdizers from the show & movie could've joined up to defend the students & staff.

- Hopeful and happy
- Fourze
- Meteor
- The school setting

- the comedy and no blood & drama like the old riders in the Heisei era.
- Aries didn't appear during Meteor's fight with Cancer.
- Sonoda didn't stay and go rogue
- No nunchucks/sanjiegun for Meteor Storm
- Tomoko should've been the first to know Meteor's identity
- No supernovas for all the horoscopes
- Scorpio being a girl & Virgo being a guy
- Kengo could've transformed into Fourze for the first time
- Suspension of who the Horoscopes are as human.
- the KRC finding out who the zodiart is behind the disguise
- Meteor hiding his identity from the KRC.
- They should've shown more zodiarts! Since there are those that have evolved into horoscopes, they should've shown their past forms when they evolved. And more zodiarts should've shown up as the horoscopes' backup defense (meaning the horoscopes would mind control the students into making them become zodiarts to assist them) along with the dustards.
- Shun & Miu left for college, but the show could've at least had replacements to take over by those named after the riders: Stronger, Skyrider, Super-1 & ZX.
- No Libra going Garren henshin style!
- NO ZODIARTS RIDER! There could've been one that will become the legendary horoscope, Ophiuchus.
- OHSUGI!

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
OK after rewatching the whole episode, my thoughts about it:

Things I liked:

- Bikes, explosions. Just epic.
- Meteor VS Leo, and the fact that Meteor Storm used the Max Power gimmick, I thought that was originally just added in the toy for the sake of it. Also getting them out of suit was cool as well.
- Fourze All States VS Sagittarius, though a bit spamming, it was good to see Rocket States Limit Break.
- RIDER KICK! For a moment I thought Fourze was gonna get the Drill out for a Cosmic Drill Kick and everything would finish there. Bit disappointed we didn't get to see that in the end, but hey a PROPER rider kick, I was about to moan the other day how we didn't get that from a main rider for such a long time.

Things I disliked:

- Teleporting back to the gym. Just when you think that it's going to space and Fourze gonna have a marvellous finisher. BAM! There comes the anti-climax. Gentaro de-transforming, all that ceremony crap. IMO that just screwed up the whole intense battle before hand.
- Fighting Sagittarius in human form. Seriously?! I guess Gamou was gobsmacked by the huge amount of retardness and couldn't react.
- Friendship?!?!?! You can say Gentaro forgiving him, I mean a handshake?! Really? Like Gamou's really gonna forget everything, either that or he had a short amnesia after getting drilled through the body.
- Kengo coming back: his death was the most unexpected and actually had an impact, and then he comes back as if nothing had happened. Just makes the whole thing more light-hearted and you feel like all the crying was for nothing (not that the crying was that moving anyway).

Things that didn't make sense:

- Why didn't Meteor use the Max power thing at the start anyway? It's not like it's a new power, the function has always been there. Ryusei needs some help from Gotou to read the manuals, or Emoto forgot to make one.
- Sagittarius weakened. See above.
- Gamou able to turn into other Zodiarts. If he could turn then anyone could.
- What's up with the red-eye thing then? No explanation?
- Whole ceremony thing. See above.

The only thing that actually made sense:

- It took a Quadruple Limit Break to finish off Sagittarius. A.K.A. Youth Galaxy Super Ultra Mega Kick (that's actually what Gentaro named it)

*explosion*
- the comedy and no blood & drama like the old riders in the Heisei era.

funny-gifs-what-i-do-when-i-babysit.gif

Anyway, it would be nice to see something like early Heisei again (although with it being less hilariously cheesy); but I'm glad Kamen Rider has found it's funny bone. Compared to Fourze, something like Kuuga is a total drag to watch.

I'll just list what I didn't like about Fourze, since I liked everything else:

- It felt short. We didn't get to see Gentaro and the gang graduate.
- The way Fourze's attacks worked made it an awkward match for Sakamoto's talents. He delivered with Meteor, every unmorphed sequence, and the Megamax movie though.
- Some switches were not used to their potential (like camera and pen).
- Ohsugi's crush was removed from the show and the storyline never resolved.
- The villain's motivations were a mystery throughout most of the show.

That's about it, really.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Yeah, it's quicker for me to just list the things I didn't like:

Yuuki being a Horoscope

The pacing. The Kengo reveal, in particular, could have been handled WAY better

Ran and Haru

Ryuusei not being able to be with the others when Sagittarius was defeated, and then returning to his old school. It made it feel like he was never really part of the club.

I would have liked some mention of Sonoda/Kijima/Sugiura. I guess they just went "oh well, they're evil, we'll leave them up there."

I think Meteor States from the movie is ugly

... that's pretty much it. I loved this show.

I liked a majority of the things Kamen Rider Fourze did. It's not my favorite season but it's up there if I were to rank them in my mind.

Things I disliked

The show needed to be longer for it's villains cast it had produced. The Horoscopes needed more arcs to them since they are the big threat in the show along with better motivations.

Shun and Miu staying, they really should have just left the show after that arc ended.

Some of the switches felt forgotten or never really used to their full potential. For what Cosmic could do, they really should have used more switch combinations.

The KRC needed to do more action stuff if that makes any sense. I think they were at their best when Mega Max hit.

Otherwise then that, I have no other complaints.

The pacing. The Kengo reveal, in particular, could have been handled WAY better.

Exactly. It's hard to care about the death of a character when you know they'll just find a way to shoehorn their resurrection into the next episode. Even the inevitable movie resurrection would have been better than what they decided to do. The way it was executed made it seem like they wrote it into the script at the last possible second.

D

Dr Kain

Man, I really hope someone has the final episode out in a bit (subbed) because I just made it up to 45 and am trying to hold off so I can watch the last four in one go.

Overall though, this show has turned out to be really great. Better than OOO. Sadly though, as great as the Horoscopes are in design, they lack in character. They are no where near as developed as the Sonozaki Family in W, which is a shame because they had a lot of potential.