Lurker
It's the annual secondary rider beat down that we get each year. Accel and Utopia, Birth and Kazari and now Meteor's turn is up haha. He'll be back for sure.

I don't think it's redundant though. That nicely wraps up anything unfinished in Meteor's arc. He killed Fourze once so now it makes sense that he risks his life to protect Gentarou. Kudos for the writers for not sweeping Ryusei's misdeed under the rug.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I don't think it's redundant though. That nicely wraps up anything unfinished in Meteor's arc. He killed Fourze once so now it makes sense that he risks his life to protect Gentarou. Kudos for the writers for not sweeping Ryusei's misdeed under the rug.
I didn't say it was redundant though :laugh: I'm all for it. Birth vs Kazari last year was superb. Props to Gotou for taking all that whilst Kazari kept on tearing pieces off the Birth suit.

'Kay, it changed!
Well, this reminds of those clone movies, where the clone slowly takes over your life. It's really creepy, the cutesy voice that Gemini uses doesn't help too. "I used to your shadow~~", that creeped me out, especially when she went and posed on the wall like she really was her shadow. And the mask reminds of Jason, even if it's not a hockey mask, and more than that, she was being very Jason-like as she targeted her victims one by one. brrr

Ore, Sanjou!
Well, this reminds of those clone movies, where the clone slowly takes over your life. It's really creepy, the cutesy voice that Gemini uses doesn't help too. "I used to your shadow~~", that creeped me out, especially when she went and posed on the wall like she really was her shadow. And the mask reminds of Jason, even if it's not a hockey mask, and more than that, she was being very Jason-like as she targeted her victims one by one. brrr

her mask was more like the mask of Micheal Meyers from Halloween

Lurker
... thus futher proving yourself to be a hentailover... very nice.

... but I'm creep out by Evil Yuki....

I dunno, I find Gemini less annoying than Yuki has been as of lately.
And screw you guys, discussing the show as soon as it has aired! I had to watch raw just to participate!

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I absolutely knew people would love this arc and the excuse for cheap draaaaaama and turning a heroic character into a villain, something that is a terrible example for kids and gives the worst possible message to the audience. Just when I thought my expectations of the fandom were at an all time low.

I agree it IS probably more engaging than a random character of the week but still. Yuuki is supposed to be a happy, innocent character. I think that the moral message here should take priority over dramatic value, considering how young the audience is. It seriously disgusts me that people celebrate a good character becoming evil because they think it is "more interesting!!!!!!11111" and that being kind and good is boring. I'm sorry to put this in such terms, but I have to.

It's still a typical "sideline the secondary Rider" move. I'm not too worried about Ryuusei though, he'll bounce back next week. And if he doesn't, Tomoko can hold a funeral for him, she'll love that

Last edited:
I agree it IS probably more engaging than a random character of the week but still. Yuuki is supposed to be a happy, innocent character.

That went out the window a long time ago when they cranked up the "ridiculous spazz" levels. (Though even in the very beginning she wasn't exactly endearing.) I don't know why you can't get that people find Yuki's zaniness annoying. It's like anyone who is not Hina is automatically an acceptable female character.

Now I won't say anything about this episode itself, as I haven't yet seen it. But would you be objecting if it was Miu or Tomoko, or one of the other recurring females? Or is this really just a reaction to Yuki's lack of fans?

I liked him when he wasn't a god
That went out the window a long time ago when they cranked up the "ridiculous spazz" levels. (Though even in the very beginning she wasn't exactly endearing.) I don't know why you can't get that people find Yuki's zaniness annoying. It's like anyone who is not Hina is automatically an acceptable female character.

I like Hina. I've made several posts about why I like her. I don't like the way that she's held up as the perfect Kamen Rider heroine because she's quiet and demure and doesn't speak up often, thus doesn't threaten the fanboy's ego. You have directly stated that a flat but quiet heroine is better than a well-written one that annoys you by speaking.

It also irritates me that the Gemini thing seems to have been done almost for fanservice - look at next week's preview where Yuuki is done up in lipstick and a tight dress. It's like they didn't think she was attractive enough to the otaku types so they made a cheap grab for viewers with the whole "see, she can be evil and sexy!"

Now I won't say anything about this episode itself, as I haven't yet seen it. But would you be objecting if it was Miu or Tomoko, or one of the other recurring females? Or is this really just a reaction to Yuki's lack of fans?

I object to anyone in the KRC being a Horoscope. Heroes should not become villains - ever. I think Tomoko being a Horoscope would be a little worse, because she was the one who would tell Ryuusei/Meteor that a Kamen Rider shouldn't do evil. But then the show had already explored the possibility of her becoming a Zodiarts, and that hadn't happened with Yuuki.

Last edited: