Nice post!!
It's when people starting going so far as to say the dark Overlord was "the" God, the Unknowns his angels, and Shouichi and the Agitos are actually the bad guys, that they lost me.

I think opinions like this are the result of trying to interpret Agito's religious motifs through the lens of traditional Christianity. I don't think the show is really intended to be viewed that way, since Agito's premise is heretical from the start (i.e., it presumes two creator gods of equal power). Of course, people have no obligation to view shows the way their creators intended them... but interpreting Agito with the protagonists as the "villains" renders a lot of the narrative incoherent, so I don't think it works.

But I love how Fourze is playing OOO with the 40s just being the holy **** part of the series.

That's less an OOO thing so much as it's... a bit of a Toei thing. A lot of Toei's writers like to wait until after all of the merchandise introductions are done to kick a show's plot into high gear. That way, the writers can do as they please telling the story without having to compromise for any commercial considerations.

There is no need at all for any of the KRC to become a Horoscope.

Given Fourze's large ensemble cast, and the large number of Horoscopes, I would've been very surprised if not even one KRC member turned out to be a Horoscope. I would've expected Nozama, following up on her initial plot concerning the Altar constellation, but Yuuki is not a completely random choice.

Using her for Gemini obeys one of dramatic writing's basic rules of thumb, which I feel is best expressed in Roger Ebert's Law of Economy of Characters. That is, every character in a story must have a basic function, so in a well-told story, characters who seem pointless are actually going to turn out to be significant at some point. To phrase this law negatively, you could say it means don't introduce new characters to do something a pre-existing character can do. In TV and movies, this has the happy benefit of letting you hire fewer actors.

If the only real idea to Gemini is "everyone can have a dark side, no matter how unlikely it seems"... well, Yuuki's the only KRC member besides Gentaro whose dark side hasn't been explored in a prior set of episodes. JK's had two arcs about how he's kind of a dick, Shun and Miu began as bullies, Ohsugi is antagonistic for the first half of the show, Nozama's dark side is the subject of the Altar arc, Kengo has had multiple arcs about how he's a bit taciturn and jealous, and Ryusei's already lied to everybody and killed Gentaro once. I imagine the Gemini arc with Yuuki is going to build to an arc of some sort where Gentaro has to face his "dark side," and will probably explain his obsession with making friends in terms of that.

Had Yuuki's "dark side" arc happened earlier in the show, it probably would've involved a lesser constellation's gimmick. Since it's happening in the show's last third, it concerns one of the Horoscopes since they're the Monsters of the Fortnight now. It's pretty reasonable to do this arc with Gemini, since Yuuki's portrayal to date makes it kind of hard to imagine her having any sort of dark side at all otherwise.

I mean, yeah, I guess the show could've introduced a guest character to be Gemini? But I think would've just come off like the lackluster Aquarius and Taurus arcs. The single-arc Horoscopes have a tendency to feel extremely lame when compared to characters like Libra and Virgo that have had a lot more screen time, and whose identities carry a lot more weight. So I think letting Yuuki be Gemini also is just a more interesting way to go about things at this point.

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfzlMehT6j0&feature=player_embedded"]Kamen Rider Fourze Episode 44 Preview TVCM - YouTube[/ame]

Welcome
This episode was felt a lot different compared to the others for some reason.It felt somewhat like a drama for some reason.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
This episode was felt a lot different compared to the others for some reason.It felt somewhat like a drama for some reason.
Me too. I felt as if I wasn't smiling as much. I couldn't tell if it was because Gemini's powers were actually terrifying or whether it was because Gamou was almost being a pedophile.

The episode was a lot better in context than at first glance.

. I really like it when Ishida directs. He does some different things. Like Miu hanging onto the edge of the staircase. While it probably wasn't Sakata doing the stunts and whatnot, it reminded of the episode (45?) of Kuuga where Ichijou was clinging for dear life onto a pipe and it was actually Katsurayama doing the stunt.

. Dual henshins are nice.

. Kamio's role (And Yuuki's parents in general) weren't as in-your face as I thought it'd be. They didn't have much of a role in the first part of the episode.

. I don't like how Dark Yuuki is a clown, but seeing how Gemini's sort of the fool, I guess it works. The mask thing is creepy though. I'm glad that's how they differentiate between them, though it doesn't do much to show us Shimizu's acting this episode. It reminded me of an interview with the GoGo V cast and how hard they said it was to act with solely their eyes for their in helmet shots.

. The friendship angle with Gen and Yuuki is really nice, I think. It doesn't seem out of place.

. I like the subtle humor with Ryusei and Gen. It was nice seeing Ohsugi this week too. He was really funny (Though he's a comedian so of course he has to be funny)

. Sagittarius was creepy, but I'm really wondering what he seeks from Gemini. I'm pretty excited to see what it is that Gemini is truly capable that Gamou values so much that we have to revisit that place where Sonoda was defeated.

Lurker
Anyone gonna mention how they're portraying Meteor as KIA?
The "cliffhanger" ending and lack of Meteor in the preview seems to suggest so too.
Knowing Toei though, this might just be for trying to pull in more interest.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
It's the annual secondary rider beat down that we get each year. Accel and Utopia, Birth and Kazari and now Meteor's turn is up haha. He'll be back for sure.

'Kay, it changed!
Think about it:

In the first episode Yuki was held hostage because of Gentaro's...pride? Idiocy? Anyway, as soon she gets captured, Orion appears. Now if she hadn't get captured, Orion wouldn't hadn't appear why? Cause during that time, the user was looking for a distraction to finally use the Switch and Yuki being kept hostage was the perfect timing. Plus, is we remove that event from happening, Orion's Last One wouldn't have activated giving Fourze's chance of stopping Orion much bigger. And do I have to point out Yuki was the reason why Aquarius went crazy in the first place? Causing her to use her powers for abuse. If Yuki wasn't so space crazy, Ellen might have changed her mind and helped Gentaro and the others.

Not to mention, I can't think of one episode Yuki was useful. Seriously, when has her craziness ever been useful?

I shall now officially call you retard for being a full on retard, retard. Seriously, I've never called anyone on the forum a retard even when they were being one, but now you just take being a retard to a whole 'nother level. Congrats, retard.

Ore, Sanjou!
Didn't she design the Foodroids as well?

yes, it was revealed that she has helped by designing the Foodroids, who've been quite useful throughout the series. she's also in a way the heart of the team, and the one to stay positive most of the time.

as far as this week's episode, it was quite something. they did a good job of making it seem at first like Yuki had a split personality by hiding her face when she was vandalizing and playing pranks, and it was really a bit shocking to find that a Zodiart Switch was forced on her, creating an evil copy of her. it's in stark contrast to how most other Zodiarts are offered a switch. I'm also intrigued what plans Gamo has for evil Yuki and what I could kind of make out as the "voice of space". I also like how in this arc the show's getting a bit more in-depth on Gentaro and Yuki's frindship, which, although mentioned in the first episode, hadn't much been explored up to this point

The Meteor has landed
Now I know I shouldn't be typing stuff while being hyper. :redface2:

Look, I understand what I wrote was being stupid and I didn't take the chance to re-look before posting okay? So let's just move on, and forget it.

Ugh, who am I kidding? You guys will probably reference it again sooner or later. :redface2: