I liked him when he wasn't a god
Still ... I'm sure they could have worked out something else for her. There is no need at all for any of the KRC to become a Horoscope. It's just cheap shock value

The Meteor has landed
How do you work that one out? Gamou is the source of everyone's problems!

Think about it:

In the first episode Yuki was held hostage because of Gentaro's...pride? Idiocy? Anyway, as soon she gets captured, Orion appears. Now if she hadn't get captured, Orion wouldn't hadn't appear why? Cause during that time, the user was looking for a distraction to finally use the Switch and Yuki being kept hostage was the perfect timing. Plus, is we remove that event from happening, Orion's Last One wouldn't have activated giving Fourze's chance of stopping Orion much bigger. And do I have to point out Yuki was the reason why Aquarius went crazy in the first place? Causing her to use her powers for abuse. If Yuki wasn't so space crazy, Ellen might have changed her mind and helped Gentaro and the others.

Not to mention, I can't think of one episode Yuki was useful. Seriously, when has her craziness ever been useful?

Think about it:

In the first episode Yuki was held hostage because of Gentaro's...pride? Idiocy? Anyway, as soon she gets captured, Orion appears. Now if she hadn't get captured, Orion wouldn't hadn't appear why? Cause during that time, the user was looking for a distraction to finally use the Switch and Yuki being kept hostage was the perfect timing. Plus, is we remove that event from happening, Orion's Last One wouldn't have activated giving Fourze's chance of stopping Orion much bigger. And do I have to point out Yuki was the reason why Aquarius went crazy in the first place? Causing her to use her powers for abuse. If Yuki wasn't so space crazy, Ellen might have changed her mind and helped Gentaro and the others.

Not to mention, I can't think of one episode Yuki was useful. Seriously, when has her craziness ever been useful?

None of the stuff with Orion and Aquarius would have happened if not for them being given Switches on Gamou's orders. It's all his fault.

Yuuki was useful in the very first episode! She helped show Gentaro what to do as Fourze

Yuuki is the one who does most of the calibrating of the switches, also. At least during the first half. The episode with Beat switch comes into mind, she was the one who did the entire batch. She is (was?) definitely more useful than the KRC than pre-Supernova Libra was to Gamou.

Really, I don't get all these people calling character's "useless" without reading between the lines. Just because characters run around doing nothing doesn't mean they don't do anything the rest of the time.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I don't think it's necessarily cheap shock value, but let's see how it works out in the end next week.

I don't think it's necessarily cheap shock value, but let's see how it works out in the end next week.

True. Plus it's not really Yuuki. In fact, Yuuki is deliberately trying to fight it.

In the worst case, I'd think this is the show's take on the concept of a "Dark Rider".

Yuuki is the one who does most of the calibrating of the switches, also. At least during the first half. The episode with Beat switch comes into mind, she was the one who did the entire batch. She is (was?) definitely more useful than the KRC than pre-Supernova Libra was to Gamou.

Really, I don't get all these people calling character's "useless" without reading between the lines. Just because characters run around doing nothing doesn't mean they don't do anything the rest of the time.

Didn't she design the Foodroids as well?

Yuuki having a double-ganger made me go, "Well, of course."

Yuuki slowly being replaced by her double-ganger, potentially risking her existence, made me go, "Now I'm intrigued."

Lurker
I always expected Kengo to be one of them Horoscopes but this 'twist' is not so bad either, I quite enjoy how things have played out so far, I even found Gemini interesting. Strangely enough, Yuki's annoying chirping voice sounds more forgivable, and somewhat cute, on the Horoscope.

Think about it:

In the first episode Yuki was held hostage because of Gentaro's...pride? Idiocy? Anyway, as soon she gets captured, Orion appears. Now if she hadn't get captured, Orion wouldn't hadn't appear why? Cause during that time, the user was looking for a distraction to finally use the Switch and Yuki being kept hostage was the perfect timing. Plus, is we remove that event from happening, Orion's Last One wouldn't have activated giving Fourze's chance of stopping Orion much bigger.

Da faq. . . This has to be the most flat out wrong way to prove a point EVER.

Great job laying the blame on Miura getting the chance to become Orion on Yuuki. It's not like it was Shun's idea to go out back to constantly tackle Gentaro into submission, or send Miura to be a look out of anything. But no, let's blame the person who was a bystander instead of the two boys (Shun and Gentaro) who led to this issue.

Also this "kidnapping" and Orion appearing is the reason Gentaro become Fourze in the first place. This probably would of meant that Fourze's odds of beating Orion would of been MUCH LOWER since then Mr. No-Stamina Kengo would of been Fourze. Sure, he'd be a "smarter" fighter, but given how easily he is over-exerted, he probably would be worse than Gentaro at actual fighting.