Lurker
^ That's essentially how I always saw it, the Evil one wanting to keep humanity down and the Good one wanting to raise it up. It's when people starting going so far as to say the dark Overlord was "the" God, the Unknowns his angels, and Shouichi and the Agitos are actually the bad guys, that they lost me.

I always though it wasn't so much about keeping them down as it was him feeling disgust towards Good God's power.
Although keeping them down was a part of it in a way, he never prevented the technological progress and that created G3-X which was powerful enough to deal with some of the Unknowns. So he was more against people gaining power through good god.
He sure flipped his **** when he got hit however, so at that point there was no complexity in his actions to be found. At that point he was just a child who wanted to throw away old toy that he no longer liked and make a new one.

I am about to make a horrible sex metaphor to illustrate the issue (which is kinda being a devil's advocate, because I am defending hater's position without hating the show myself) :

Imagine yourself having sex with a very sexy girl. She has boobs and ass and pretty face and stuff. But she is a lifeless log in bed. She just lies there doing nothing, making the experience akin to having sex with a blowup doll.
Well, at least she is pretty to look at, that's something.

Now imagine the sex of the same quality, but instead of sexy girl you are doing it with horrible ugly disfigured hag.
Suddenly her being crap in bed is a much bigger deal, because she has nothing else to compensate for that.

Same deal here. Story might not be really worse than previous shows, but if Fourze fails to make up for it with something else (like his suit design and humor, as there are people who find both aspects extremely lacking) than flaws of the story become all the more apparent.

(I am honestly sorry for horrible metaphor, but I just can't think of any other that would be as colorful. I guess it has something to with the fact that it's 2.45 am here and I feel like sleeping right about now. Or maybe not... I dunno)

You can experiment with anal

OH MY BLEEPING CHRIST, WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YUUKI?!

[HIDE]IS THE FAKE YUUKI BECOMING REAL WHILE THE ORIGINAL IS BECOMING THE FAKE ONE?![/HIDE]

SO CONFUSED...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Well done Toei for making the most annoying character into the most annoying MOTW. :sweat: But I really like how Leo and Libra forced Yuuki to press the switch though.:thumbs:

The other Yuuki is called Yami Yuuki (Dark Yuuki) now.

And yes the real and fake one are swapping identites gradually.

I see Capricorn next week, Leo with some form changing? :thumbs:

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I can honestly say this is the worst thing the show's ever done. Heroes should NOT be villains, and vice versa.

No respect for this, sorry. It's just plain fucking stupid.

Aronbafon
Fourze seriously know how to screw with what you expect from things. It's actually not too far fetched because according to some beliefs there is a dark and light side to a person.

But I love how Fourze is playing OOO with the 40s just being the holy **** part of the series. I love how Gamou suddenly starts moving a lot more aggresively.

Who you gonna call?
I can honestly say this is the worst thing the show's ever done. Heroes should NOT be villains, and vice versa.

Why? Good guys becoming evil, evil guys becoming good, tales of corruption and redemption... Nothing really new here.

Seriously, I don't get your problem with everything not being black or white.

The Meteor has landed

Um...Who the F said Yuki was the good guy? Imo Yuki was bring the group down anyway, and she's technically the source of the group's problems. So her becoming Gemini is not surprising.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Why? Good guys becoming evil, evil guys becoming good, tales of corruption and redemption... Nothing really new here.

Seriously, I don't get your problem with everything not being black or white.

It's a little bit late for that two episodes before the finale is due to start. It adds absolutely nothing to her character.

Um...Who the F said Yuki was the good guy? Imo Yuki was bring the group down anyway, and she's technically the source of the group's problems. So her becoming Gemini is not surprising.

How do you work that one out? Gamou is the source of everyone's probelms!

Maybe Yuuki is getting an arc now because Gamou is about to reveal himself, and they're connected through space stuff? IDK.