Status
Not open for further replies.
Friendship and the Cosmos.
Fourze 16:

- For a moment I thought Motoyama had cut his body in half. If he became a Horoscope, what would have happened had he done that?

- I wonder if OSTO is or is related to this "Anti-Zodiarts Alliance". None of the club members have even mentioned OSTO or what it is yet.

- Jingle Bells? I'm tired of Jingle Bells. Can't TV shows play something else for once?

- How did Gentaro get unpetrified?

- Gentaro can be pretty endearing when he's dramatic instead of being silly. As far as comedic heroes go, shows like Juspion I think pulled it off better by not going too cartoonish with it.

- Libra seems to have an insect motif. A longhorn beetle?

- Really? They had to CGI Meteor's bike appearance instead of an actual riding-in?

- Meteor's wrist device has the absolute worst voice of any of the English-speaking gadgets in Rider. You can't even ignore that it's a toy with this one. It's horrible.

- Tomoko in a black Christmas suit?

- What is Ryusei doing in the moon base if he can't reveal his identity?
According to Kengo, Gen broke through his petrification because Motoyama's heart wasn't into turning him into stone. He didn't completely resolve to turn him into stone and Gen broke through I guess. Kengo said it was a hypothesis too, so it definitely seems like a bit of a cop out.

And I for one loved Libra's design. The black body was sweet. But it does seem to have an insect motif, very interesting. I didn't notice that before.

I know I've heard the voice of the Meteor Galaxy somewhere. It's so familiar, I can't put my finger on it though.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
tumblr_lwp6bjrCOl1r59rkso1_500.jpg

UCHUUUUU KITAAAA FROM KONAN YUKA.

I actually like that hairstyle of hers. Maybe Sonoda had a goth phases :laugh:

Welcome
Someone go add Kamen Rider Meteor to the "In Popular Culture" section of the Wikipedia page of Jeet Kune Do.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
I know I've heard the voice of the Meteor Galaxy somewhere. It's so familiar, I can't put my finger on it though.

I'm pretty sure it's the DecaDriver voice. If you go and find the toy reviews where the belt makes the announcements such as 'Riderman', 'X', or some others which raises his voice, it's sort of similar.

Welcome
Shooting Star isn't bad.I would've preferred if the actor sang because it seems like he might have a pretty good voice.It's no Action Zero but it's okay.

Some kind of Beast mode
The emo girl is oddly attractive..especially without makeup..

Don't mind me..just catching up so I can see what meteor is all about.

BLT Mode
Awesome episode
Kamen Rider Meteor is awesome
The Pen Switch was very cool,I also like the funny scene with Libra as Fourze XD

Status
Not open for further replies.