Status
Not open for further replies.
The Meteor has landed
So... What was in this episode that got people claiming Megamax is canon? I must have missed it... :disappoin

Around the end, Miu(?) said something around the lines of "Just because your love experience ended early, doesn't mean you have to distract people from theirs"

Who you gonna call?
Power Dizer totally pulled off a move from Bumbleebee in TF3 and grabbed Gentaro and JK :buttrock:
It even has more lines than Bumblebee in the combined three movies. :laugh:

I'm really liking how Shun is making good use of the Power Dizer, he might not get to be a Rider but damn he's been really helpful so far.

Is Tachibana really going to appear in six episodes only? What a pity. Makes me wonder if they will take the chance to show us the worst effects of the Zodiart switches on people when Libra is defeated.

In Justice, We Trust!
I'm really liking how Shun is making good use of the Power Dizer, he might not get to be a Rider but damn he's been really helpful so far.

I can't help but laugh, seeing the kinds of faces he makes when he pilots it though.

Kuuguitar
Is anyone else getting Saeko vibes from Sonoda at the end of this episode, especially given her swearing vengeance on Gentaro?

Also, IIRC, from O-T's subs it seems they're foreshadowing Megamax given the gang's lines at the end about Gen in love.

'Kay, it changed!
sonoda.jpg

Oh cool, Sonoda in an AGHS uniform. Maybe we'll get a glimpse of why she became a Horoscopes, next episode.

Aronbafon
I'd love to see Tsubaki and the other Blade Riders appear as Horoscopes. We do know they've been meeting up doing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.