Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this was a great ep. to watch ~~ I like how they're keeping her in the school despite her losing to Gentaro, and not the "woo-mysteriously-vanished-or-transferred-to-another-school" b.s. that we get all the time with other shows ~

Man the CGI battles have come a long way, I still remember seeing the Ryuki battle with that Spider-man-ish kaijin, and thought that it was cool back in the days. 2 years ago I re-watched all of ryuki and though it was cheezy, but still like it cuz it counted as Nostalgia. Now I look at the Scorpio fight was just..... amazed @ how far they've come ^_^

So how many constellations are there in total and how many have they used up (or reveled ) at this point ? I thought there was only 12 zodiacs but it seems like there might be more, can someone make a list for what has appeared and what hasn't yet ? Thanks ~ :thumbs:

Friendship and the Cosmos.
^ That would be the Capricorn Undead/Queen of Spades all over again. Though that might be just as well since Amano is on board...

Fourze 14:

- How can Miura's new Switch be at a Last One already?

- I never said this, but Sonoda resembles a Vietnamese girl I know...

- Ohsugi reminds me more and more of Fredo Corleone. I'm waiting for him to make this kind of speech at some point. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg8jODlrka0&feature=related

- Does Power Dizer have to call its name out all the time?

- Another costume-less Rider Kick!

- Can a person fit inside the Dizer in tower mode?

- It might have been more dramatic if Sonoda's reveal was saved for later, and then Gentaro's discovery of his Libra doppleganger could have been like Luke's vision of Vader on Dagobah in Empire Strikes Back.

- Why doesn't Gentaro invite Miura into the Club if he's doing his handshake with him? Why stop the membership at seven, other than the references to the Showa Riders?

- Sonoda is still hanging around after her defeat? You'd think she would be out of the picture for a while instead of Gabo letting her stay in the school.

- For some reason I hope Hayami is a mole who will defect. Maybe the fact that he's played by a Rider alumnus...

- Is Perseus Zodiart a girl? That would be unexpected.
Sonoda wasn't revealed to be the Scorpio Zodiart, as Libra helped her out and concealed her identity by making her body look like Gentaro's. She hangs around the school because no one knows her identity and to receive her Switch once more and reclaim her title as a Horoscope General.

uTCHuuu kitaaaa
Doesn't Miura know that Sonoda is Scorpio? Or was he on his star-glitter high that time? I wonder why he didn't snitch.

As far as I know, He didn't saw Sonoda-sensei transforming into Scorpio Zodiarts. She was basically "talking" (I think Miura can't hear her.. 'cause she was just talking to herself) but Miura wasn't facing her. Then when she became Scorpio Zodiart that was the time when Miura noticed that someone was behind him all this time. :thumbs:

^ That would be the Capricorn Undead/Queen of Spades all over again. Though that might be just as well since Amano is on board...

Fourze 14:

- How can Miura's new Switch be at a Last One already?
I believe the Scorpion said something along the lines: because he was the previous user of Orion

- Another costume-less Rider Kick!
It may take longer and more expensive to do a non CG rider kick for that battle. But man the Rider Rocket Drill Dyno Space kick was EPIC! I can't help but think that Gurren Lagann is written all over that attack :buttock:

- Why doesn't Gentaro invite Miura into the Club if he's doing his handshake with him? Why stop the membership at seven, other than the references to the Showa Riders?
Gentarou did invite him but Muria declined because he wants to join the Photography Club with his girlfriend. They can probably make Meteor the 7th member in the future.

- Sonoda is still hanging around after her defeat? You'd think she would be out of the picture for a while instead of Gabo letting her stay in the school.
Is that really a bad thing? It pretty much foreshadows that Scorpion will make another appearance in the future! Sonoda may still observe the KRC and report to Gamou for any vital info.

Overall my thoughts for this weeks Fourze's and Gokaiger
[HIDE]
374763_261543473901869_100001386543151_725925_2117043772_n.jpg
[/HIDE]

Kuuguitar
I don't see the four Horoscopes we know about really defeated for real until at least two-thirds through. In any case they'll serve as Gamo's miniboss squad.

I'm thinking that the eight other zodiac Zodiarts may be done like the Infershia Pantheon from Magiranger: the villains for the final third defeated one after another.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
This is just my prediction, but it's probably gonna be true:

Libra should be handled in the opposite way they handled Scorpio. His identity should be revealed to KRC soon, and he should be defeated by the end of January. I remember nerefir saying Tachibana's gonna be in 6 episodes of Fourze.

I've got this horrible gut feeling that the Scorpio switch will become the new Thebee, and Sonoda will become the next Yagaruma. The altered voice of Scorpio makes it all easy for another person to use it.

Red Falcon
^ Hmm, Libra could be gone by Episode 18 ... makes sense since 17 is Meteor's début and there are scans of him fighting Libra so i see Meteor taking out Libra

Kuuguitar
Makes sense, especially if the arc after Meteor would tie in some stuff from Megamax and introduce Leo and/or Virgo.

BLT Mode
Great episode :anime:
Kamen Rider Fourze vs Scorpion Zodiarts was awesome,We also got a new switch Medical Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.