Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Falcon
So anyone can translate what Sonoda was saying at the end ? Anything got to do with revenge or something ...

So Libra concealing Scorpio's identity was pretty neat ... i mean,if Gen knew that Sonoda was Scorpio, that would have very devastating effect on whatever plans our Red Eyed Man has in store

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Raw was posted two pages ago.

Sonoda was saying that she will have her revenge on Gentaro and reclaim her rightful Astro Switch back from Gabou. Kind of interested if she will attempt to usurp Gabou or something ala Saeko.

Very good Fourze. I wish all the Horoscopes can make the Dustards so we can have more grunt battles like this.

From what I'm picking up on the design, the next Zodiart should be Perseus. Based on the Greek mythology hero of the same name, Perseus was the one who killed Medusa. You can actually see that his left armguard has a face and some snake-like designs running down his left arm.

Note to self: Do not be working on something else while watching Fourze, especially when your knowledge of Nihongo is poor. Or else you miss a lot of awesome dialogue.

Doesn't Miura know that Sonoda is Scorpio? Or was he on his star-glitter high that time? I wonder why he didn't snitch.

Now that we know the principal is Libra, I have a feeling there are more events yet to come.

When Meteor shows up after the glee 2-part episodes, he'll be doing some investigation around the school even its board Maybe he can sense the Zodiarts' identities even others themselves.

Kuuguitar
Very good Fourze. I wish all the Horoscopes can make the Dustards so we can have more grunt battles like this.

From what I'm picking up on the design, the next Zodiart should be Perseus. Based on the Greek mythology hero of the same name, Perseus was the one who killed Medusa. You can actually see that his left armguard has a face and some snake-like designs running down his left arm.

Not to mention the Aegis (the shield lent to him by Athena IIRC) on his face.

Now that we know the principal is Libra, I have a feeling there are more events yet to come.

When Meteor shows up after the glee 2-part episodes, he'll be doing some investigation around the school even its board Maybe he can sense the Zodiarts' identities even others themselves.

Since he's (likely) an alien, he could pull a Martian Manhunter.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I used to think that the Zodiarts had some unified pattern with the brown bodies similar to the Scorpio Zodiart, but after seeing scans of the Leo and Virgo (In the preview with wings in full glory), I like how each are so different, with the Leo being a bit blue and Virgo being pink. It's soooo cool. I love it.

I want to see a Kouhei and Sonoda vs Ryusei and Gentaro tag team battle soon. Or hopefully we will see it eventually.

I was thinking it would be nice if we got another hot female teacher to play Virgo, and then realized it would probably more fun if a male played it.

^ That would be the Capricorn Undead/Queen of Spades all over again. Though that might be just as well since Amano is on board...

Fourze 14:

- How can Miura's new Switch be at a Last One already?

- I never said this, but Sonoda resembles a Vietnamese girl I know...

- Ohsugi reminds me more and more of Fredo Corleone. I'm waiting for him to make this kind of speech at some point. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg8jODlrka0&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg8jODlrka0&feature=related[/ame]

- Does Power Dizer have to call its name out all the time?

- Another costume-less Rider Kick!

- Can a person fit inside the Dizer in tower mode?

- It might have been more dramatic if Sonoda's reveal was saved for later, and then Gentaro's discovery of his Libra doppleganger could have been like Luke's vision of Vader on Dagobah in Empire Strikes Back.

- Why doesn't Gentaro invite Miura into the Club if he's doing his handshake with him? Why stop the membership at seven, other than the references to the Showa Riders?

- Sonoda is still hanging around after her defeat? You'd think she would be out of the picture for a while instead of Gabo letting her stay in the school.

- For some reason I hope Hayami is a mole who will defect. Maybe the fact that he's played by a Rider alumnus...

- Is Perseus Zodiart a girl? That would be unexpected.

Status
Not open for further replies.