Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad Skillz
Oh wow, I thought it just looked like him, I had no idea it was the actual guy who played Jun.

hey everyone.

My internet is really crappy right now. It's having major problems. I might not be able to see Fourze this week. (My neighbor's signal keeps waving in and out. It might not last through the episode) Does anybody have a non-Youtube site I could watch it at? I remember there being some Chinese(?) site on jefusion about 6 weeks ago that housed them.

Thanks.

Mad Skillz
Yeah, so those teacher names are pretty much dead give aways, aren't they? :laugh:

Also, what up with Gentaro seeing himself in that crater?

Eye See You
I told you man, something is up with Gentarou. I haven't seen the newest ep but he's got some backstory involving space and other dramatic ****. I just hope we don't have to wait 40 more weeks to find out.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Well this is a very impressive episode. Double Limit Break was cool, it kinda reminded me how Faiz defeated J with a Double Exceed Charge. RIDER ROCKET DRILL UCCCHUUU DAIII KICCK FTW!:buttrock:

I loved how they handled the ending, the reason why Gentaro could see himself was Libra creating the illusion. [HIDE]Libra later turns himself into a Fake Fourze.[/HIDE]

I'm just wondering if Sonoda could still change to Scorpion or is her switch broken already.

Kuuguitar
[hide]Libra's powers being duplication? Makes sense, he is the Zodiart of Balance after all.[/hide]

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Kamen Rider Fourze Episode 14

. Hooray for being able to see the foodroids in action once again!! At least they have some use, but ever since Double both OOO and Fourze have seemed to put them to good use a lot of the times.

. So Mitsuaki has the ability to create to new stars? (Choushinsei, like Choushinsei Flashman), and in addition to that, give it to his Horoscopes and have them evolve??? Fascinating!! I'm wondering what Sonoda means by calling Gabou a 'savior' and 'king'. Wonderful exposition and gradual leaking of information by Sanjo. Just leaves us wanting more. Oh, and the similar hand motions again!!

. The darker Sonoda was very nice. Kind of reminds me of Wakana when she became Claydoll X and suddenly wore darker clothes and became a much more sinister person. Stabbing Gentaro, J.K and Shun was pretty badass.

. The Choushinsei Scorpio was definitely a bit ambitious, but a very cool way to differentiate the power levels of an ordinary Zodiart to that of a Horoscope. I'm interested to see how the other Horoscopes will exhibit their powers after acquiring a Choushinsei. Or maybe someone like Libra already has...

. Really cool to see Tomoko contribute, and then Kengo going through all the pain to heal Gen. Such bros already.

. Pretty nice to see Miura reject the Switch because he wanted to happy like he was before with his girlfriend and whatnot again.

. Nice fight between the Dustards and Elek, and it's cool that we get to see the Fire and Elek often before we get the Magnet States and whatnot. Great to see Scorpio finished off in a similar way to Orion. Ending the reign of terror of Sonoda Sarina upon the students of Amanogawa High School, and enter Kouhei's turn to grow the students.

. Loved the end with the subtle reference to the movie and Gentaro's love when Gen asks for true love and stuff.

. Movie OP revealed Virgo in action, guess Virgo's CGI budgets will go on it's impressive wings. Can't wait to see Virgo in action haha. Also some kickass GataKiriBa wirework with OOO using the lightning while flying through the air.

All in all, an impressive first act of Fourze. Definitely has not disappointed yet.

Welcome
. Loved the end with the subtle reference to the movie and Gentaro's love when Gen asks for true love and stuff.

MOVIE WAR MEGAMAX IS CANON?!?!?!?
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.