Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
Eh, we knew it was Sonoda ever since someone found that anagram in her name. The mannerisms we can work out fairly easily really, she's in love with him like Oshgui is for her, so she's imitating him. That and deliberate red herrings like the hint Oshgui was Scorpio with his horoscope whenever that happened. Also I'd hope the members of shadowy organisation would have the sense not to act the same in both forms, especially in front of kids you know are the enemy.

I agree with you; I also think it's very possible that all three of them- Sonoda, Oshgui and Garren are the Zodiarts. That would be interesting.

At first glance, I didn't like Fourze's suit or the introduction of the main characters, but all of them grew on me quickly, with the exception of JK. I found him a bit too much of a jerk/coward, it probably takes me a while to warm up to him.

That beside, I enjoy everything about Fourze. I don't mind the cartoon-ish or comical sounds and effects they used in the show either.

The most enjoyable aspect of the show is probably their friendship and group work, which is rare in Kamen Rider shows. Beside Kabuto and Den-O, I can't really recall any series that the Riders have such supportive group of partners. So everything about Fourze is just so fun and... fluffy for me :laugh:

Nice post!!
I'm trying to catch up on Fourze, I want to keep up on this thread but sheesh, spoilers.

Yeah, next time we do a rules revision we should really note this. If you don't want to be spoiled on things, don't read a talk-up until you've seen the latest episode to air. It is not customary to "hide" spoilers in the talk-ups and never has been.

Eye See You
Miniatures on a string can only get you so far in the 21st century. :loltongue:

Much better than something that looks like it belongs in a video game.

CGI looks like video game footage, animated. Never looked good in Tokusatsu.

Compare Sentai's mecha gattai scenes in CGI to the traditional version and tell me which looks better, clearly the traditional way.

Kuuguitar
Much better than something that looks like it belongs in a video game.

CGI looks like video game footage, animated. Never looked good in Tokusatsu.

Compare Sentai's mecha gattai scenes in CGI to the traditional version and tell me which looks better, clearly the traditional way.

Point conceded there. I think Gokaiger has very stale mecha fights due to overreliance on CGI. IMO GoJyuJin's one of the least guilty in this regard.

Heroes are forever
CGI is supposed to improve as time goes by, I have hope that one day it will be advanced enough to have the required realism to even have an animated character there without uncanny valley.

Kuuguitar
CGI is supposed to improve as time goes by, I have hope that one day it will be advanced enough to have the required realism to even have an animated character there without uncanny valley.

CGI improvement is proportional to budgetary constraints, though, so until Toei stops being a cheapskate...

Eye See You
CGI is just terrible. Even the uber expensive CGI in the movies is lame. It looks like a cartoon was thrown into the live action film. That **** doesn`t appeal to me at all.

I like my Spider-Man movies with live action stunts, not cgi. I like my Tokusatsu the same way.

CGI crap should be used in CGI films, not thrown into the live action bit. To me anyone defending CGI in any way is like someone defending a hangover to me.

Eye See You
387904_232929980109473_156323541103451_553955_162816347_n.jpg

Besides Barizog from Gokaiger, toei is dipping into other heroes.

In Justice, We Trust!
CGI improvement is proportional to budgetary constraints, though, so until Toei stops being a cheapskate...

To be fair, OOOs's CGI is a lot better then W's, but Fourze's seems to have taken a step back again. :disappoin

Status
Not open for further replies.