Status
Not open for further replies.
"Training."
I like wires because it can simulate the "super human" aspect of Kamen Riders when they do all sorts of neat moves by jumping high in the air, spinning and what not. I mean they are cyborgs, people in high tech super powered suits, monsters etc.

I guess I'm the only one who feels like there's something... off about Sonada being the Scorpion Zodiart.

It seems a little too much work to, at the last minute, spend a whole episode introducing a whole new character with Scorpion's mannerisms, voice and specific use of language just for the sake of him being a red herring.

It's like there's one more twist to this situation we haven't been shown yet but I'm not sure what it could be.

Eh, we knew it was Sonoda ever since someone found that anagram in her name. The mannerisms we can work out fairly easily really, she's in love with him like Oshgui is for her, so she's imitating him. That and deliberate red herrings like the hint Oshgui was Scorpio with his horoscope whenever that happened. Also I'd hope the members of shadowy organisation would have the sense not to act the same in both forms, especially in front of kids you know are the enemy.

I'm trying to catch up on Fourze, I want to keep up on this thread but sheesh, spoilers.

Watched eps 4, 5 and 6 last night, thought the Unicorn zodiart was pretty cool. Also like Elect states Fourze, might have to get that Figuart someday.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I avoid this thread when I'm not current on the show, usually. Ifinally managed to catch up, so I just read about 35 pages of this thread all at once. :laugh:

I'm really liking what they're doing with Miura. Though the drama thing was one of the most cringe-worthy things I've seen in Rider in a long time. One wonders why anyone would ever think that was a good idea...

I guess I'm the only one who feels like there's something... off about Sonada being the Scorpion Zodiart.

It seems a little too much work to, at the last minute, spend a whole episode introducing a whole new character with Scorpion's mannerisms, voice and specific use of language just for the sake of him being a red herring.

It's like there's one more twist to this situation we haven't been shown yet but I'm not sure what it could be.

The principal probably will be a Zodiarts too. I won't be surprised if he's Libra or Leo. I don't think he's just a random one shot.

Kuuguitar
I avoid this thread when I'm not current on the show, usually. Ifinally managed to catch up, so I just read about 35 pages of this thread all at once. :laugh:

I'm really liking what they're doing with Miura. Though the drama thing was one of the most cringe-worthy things I've seen in Rider in a long time. One wonders why anyone would ever think that was a good idea...

It's W-esque humor. Not surprising with Sanjo writing this arc.

Principal Garren is totally Libra, given his name and dialogue. The arm motions are because all the Horoscopes do it.

Lurker
The principal probably will be a Zodiarts too. I won't be surprised if he's Libra or Leo. I don't think he's just a random one shot.

I like to think he'll be Leo, it looks more imposing than the other Zodiarts and I have the feeling Libra will be defeated by Meteor (wasn't there a picture of them fighting?).

Status
Not open for further replies.