Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC Japanese schools have a board which may be comprised of the owners. They make the school policy decisions. The principal is the one who administrates the school and handles the teachers.

Basically Gamou is probably the owner, Hayami is the one who actually takes care of the school and manages the teachers.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
So what is the difference between Chairman and Principal?.

The Water Tap Switch is useful, just funny looking.

One thing I will say... I was really worried when hearing that piece of **** Koichi Sakamoto was going to do leading the stunt work for KR. I said to myself.... here we go... useless wire-fu 24-7 and it's slowly happening.

At this point I wouldn't be shocked if we got wire-fu while the team members are in the Rabbit Hutch for **** sakes.

Sakamoto is an idiot. His work is garbage. He overkills it 10 fold. I could live with the minor **** he did with W but now I see him getting comfortable and going overboard just like with Power Rangers.

Like I said, don't be shocked when you see Gentarou doing wire-fu while having a normal conversation with Tomoko or something.

**** Sakamoto.
The director of the episode was Ishida. Not Sakamoto, though he's probably trying to emulate him a bit. Sakamoto hasn't directed since episode 4.

Eye See You
The director of the episode was Ishida. Not Sakamoto, though he's probably trying to emulate him a bit. Sakamoto hasn't directed since episode 4.

Could have fooled me. Seems they are now adapting to Sakamoto's "work".

Wire fu + CGI = the exact opposite thing that got me into Tokusatsu and Kamen Rider in the first place.

I cross my fingers and hope it doesnt become a whore fest but with Sakamoto's name in anything it's like a Cancer.

Welcome
Could have fooled me. Seems they are now adapting to Sakamoto's "work".

Wire fu + CGI = the exact opposite thing that got me into Tokusatsu and Kamen Rider in the first place.

I cross my fingers and hope it doesnt become a whore fest but with Sakamoto's name in anything it's like a Cancer.

So you hate CGI.

Imagine some things without CGI.

"Training."
I wouldn't mind practical effects being used more. Funny enough, Sakamoto makes use of less CGI and more on real effects when he can. Some real effects combined with the right angles and good vision are glorious.

Kuuguitar
I wouldn't mind practical effects being used more. Funny enough, Sakamoto makes use of less CGI and more on real effects when he can. Some real effects combined with the right angles and good vision are glorious.

Yeah, his only problem is when he uses more wire-fu than needed.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
After watching a decade of Heisei Kamen Rider with minimal wirework, I find Sakamoto's work incredibly refreshing and really modern. Of course, not every series can be Kuuga with its stylized fighting, but the wirework dropped in every now and then in Fourze adds some fantastical element to the Zodiarts. We don't see Fourze do much wirework except when he uses his jetpack thing, but seeing the Zodiarts fight flying through the air looks badass to me.

Then again, I haven't overdosed on Sakamoto's PR directing so it might just be me.

Kuuguitar
After watching a decade of Heisei Kamen Rider with minimal wirework, I find Sakamoto's work incredibly refreshing and really modern. Of course, not every series can be Kuuga with its stylized fighting, but the wirework dropped in every now and then in Fourze adds some fantastical element to the Zodiarts. We don't see Fourze do much wirework except when he uses his jetpack thing, but seeing the Zodiarts fight flying through the air looks badass to me.

Then again, I haven't overdosed on Sakamoto's PR directing so it might just be me.

A lot of things blamed on Sakamoto are also the production team's fault, so seeing Sakamoto work with people who care about toku seems to make it better. :buttrock:

Status
Not open for further replies.