Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
BINGO! Sonoda is Scorpio! Now for Tachibana, who will be Libra!

From the preview it pretty much sums up next episode. Gentaro gets stung, Kengo turns to Fourze and cures him with the Medical Switch. Gentaro finishes the berserk Scorpion with RIDER ROCKETO DRIRRU UCHUUU KICKKKU.

Note in the preview Kengo is wearing the Fourze belt holding the Medical Switch, though that might be just another troll again, like the Limit Break just then. *sigh

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY PRECIOUS!!!!!! WHY?!!!!!!!! WE COULD OF HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL!!!!!

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Well fellas, after next week..........no more hottie teacher Sonoda in Fourze. Let us enjoy our last moments of this hot teacher before Fourze slays her in her Scorpion Zodiarts form

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY PRECIOUS!!!!!! WHY?!!!!!!!! WE COULD OF HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL!!!!!

Sonada is probably a beast in the sack.

She goes down on you and lifts her legs into the air like a scorpion tail.

Enjoy that mental image.

Lurker
(The old Riders watching "Play" scene in today's episodes)

Ichigo - *Eyes twitching at Gentaro's scarf* Ok Decade, you can kill him now...

Decade - Sorry, my schedules suddenly filled up...
:169:

Really good episode.

Considering how Miura was in this episode, I guess it's pretty much confirmed that the Zodiarts Switches corrupt the user just like the Gaia Memories. In fact, it seems to be even worse, considering how the Switches seem to leave lasting effects even after being destroyed. Miura's atittude here seemed much heavier than any Gaia memory dependence shown in W.

Mad Skillz
I'm thinking this could be the start of that change in tone that was rumored not so long ago.

Sonada is probably a beast in the sack.

She goes down on you and lifts her legs into the air like a scorpion tail.

Enjoy that mental image.
And then she kicks you in the head while still going down. *sniffle* I'll miss her....
Really good episode.

Considering how Miura was in this episode, I guess it's pretty much confirmed that the Zodiarts Switches corrupt the user just like the Gaia Memories. In fact, it seems to be even worse, considering how the Switches seem to leave lasting effects even after being destroyed. Miura's atittude here seemed much heavier than any Gaia memory dependence shown in W.
I thought he was gonna start snorting that dead ninja dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.