Status
Not open for further replies.
二番目の翻訳者
So one of the things I dread is Fourze not being successful enough that Toei pulls a Hibiki and/or does a producer switch (pun intended).

Eh, I doubt it. Hibiki's problem was the toy sales, and it doesn't seem like Fourze is having that problem. If they didn't have a problem with Kiva, which actively crashed the ratings, then I don't think they'll have a problem with Fourze, which is low-rated but generally solid with its audience (so far).

always henshining'
Hibiki had very high ratings am i right ? that is proof enough that sales matter a whole lot more :laugh:

二番目の翻訳者
They weren't exceptionally high, but they were a small peak between Blade and Kabuto.

always henshining'
well Hibiki was the highest average that Kamen Rider hit after Faiz
and it bombed. how amusing

well Hibiki was the highest average that Kamen Rider hit after Faiz
and it bombed. how amusing

Hibiki's last 20 episodes had a higher average than the first 30 though. The first 30 episodes of Hibiki had an average of about 7.9%, basically the same that Blade did, which was a steep drop off from Faiz. The main difference is that Blade just lost viewers, starting from 10% and then getting several 5% episodes in the last legs, before getting a boost for the finale, but Hibiki had a more consistent audience.

So, the original Hibiki wasn't a big success rating-wise, it just managed to hold onto the audience it had. What allowed Hibiki to have the best ratings post Faiz were actually the Inoue episodes.

Last edited:
I liked him when he wasn't a god
So one of the things I dread is Fourze not being successful enough that Toei pulls a Hibiki and/or does a producer switch (pun intended).

Does that look likely?

Is there any possibility that Switch On might have done better if it had been released in October as it was supposed to be, instead of being delayed?

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I was watching a commercial for Ganbaride this week during Fourze, and it used a song by the Astronauts. It wasn't Giant Step, but it sounded pretty cool. I am really liking Giant Step.

Kuuguitar
Eh, I doubt it. Hibiki's problem was the toy sales, and it doesn't seem like Fourze is having that problem. If they didn't have a problem with Kiva, which actively crashed the ratings, then I don't think they'll have a problem with Fourze, which is low-rated but generally solid with its audience (so far).

Yeah, I do agree that as long as the ratings don't drop like OOO, it should be fine.

Podcaster and Toy Commentator
Well I think the kengo 2 parter was better than its been in a few weeks, so I hope we start to swing up again.

Whats the highest rated of the Heisei shows?

"Training."
Heisei Era (First series):

Kuuga - 555 had rating averages above 9%. Agito is the highest rated Hesei Era (First series) Rider show. Agito's highest was 13.9 % with the lowest being 9.1%.

Heisei Era (Second series)

W

Extra notes:

Starting from Decade, the Rider series had their averages raised up. Also the Agito episodes had the highest ratings. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.