Status
Not open for further replies.
Friendship and the Cosmos.
Damn it. I knew we should have gotten Jurian Beat Crisis to do it instead of Anna Tsuchiya. Or maybe not.

It's weird because Anna Tsuchiya is a bigger name than Ohguro Maki. Must be the lack of ska music. Though the music videos are really unimaginative. After WBX..or after Matsuoka Mitsuru's W the music videos are kinda lacking and similar. Maybe that might contribute to low record sales?

The Meteor has landed
http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/w/2011-12-05/more/3/

Switch On! first week ranked in at 13th, selling 16,015 copies. According to the data I've found, this is the worst start for a Rider opening theme since NEXT LEVEL. :disappoin

And in case this didn't depress you enough, Giant Step got delayed until January 25. :redface2:

*sigh* Where did Avex went wrong?

I mean, I can understand the sales being low but, delaying another song? What the hell!? Well, not that I care about Giant Step (I haven't heard a demo ver of the song yet) but, come on!

How big of a deal are the Oricon rankings for Toku songs, anyway? IIRC, with the number of Japanese acts, idol groups and pop stars make a big deal out of making it into the top 20 of the daily charts.

Kuuguitar
Fourze is still suffering from OOO's weak performance in anything not named the toy sales; I think around this time OOO was still benefitting from the W high.

So one of the things I dread is Fourze not being successful enough that Toei pulls a Hibiki and/or does a producer switch (pun intended).

Status
Not open for further replies.