Status
Not open for further replies.
Another stellar episode of Fourze!

-It was nice to see Kengo, the true final member of the Kamen Rider Club, finally do the shake with Gentarou and acknowledge him as a friend. I thought they were going to take this all the way to the end of the series, but I guess they want to focus on other things.

-Fourze finally fights off Scorpio. Looks like Fire State might be what does him in. And they're definetly leaning on him being Sonoda, but I wouldn't call it concrete yet. She definetly does have something to do with the operation though.

- And yes, Miyake is Masato Kusaka incarnate in a teenager. And with glasses. And with even more muderous bloodlust and dickery. Seeing Fourze beat the tar out of him after taking out his telekinesis was nice.

- And Garren returns to the world of Kamen Rider! In a way... y'know, I hope that Fourze has all the important faculty other than Ohsugi and Sonoda played by former Riders. We've already had Alternative from Ryuki, and now Garren from Blade. And if he is one of the generals, I hope he makes semi-regular appearances. I also hope they made him Gemini just as a shout out to Blade.

Last edited:
Minato Ascending
How about hoping a female rider lives for once? *gasp*, I know. Such a hard thing to do.

Since the head of Toei was obviously dumped by a female Rider, one should not expect any of them to have a long life expectancy. :sweat:

;)

Lurker
How about hoping a female rider lives for once? *gasp*, I know. Such a hard thing to do.

Kivala says hi. :laugh:

There's also that girl from the World of Hibiki. Yeah, she died at some point, but by the end of the story she was still alive and still had her "Rider System".

Say whatever you want about Decade, but even though he's the "destroyer", he somehow managed to keep not one but two Female Riders alive at the end :laugh:

In Justice, We Trust!
There's also that girl from the World of Hibiki. Yeah, she died at some point, but by the end of the story she was still alive and still had her "Rider System".

Say whatever you want about Decade, but even though he's the "destroyer", he somehow managed to keep not one but two Female Riders alive at the end :laugh:

She still ended up dying soooooo I don't think that counts. She was unable to escape the curse. :redface2:

Welcome

Decade is a feminist.:anime:

No she died. Horribly. With explosions and everything. You can't count her as alive after she died.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
the Rider War World was made null and void and all the events that happened there pretty much didn't happened (if the Riders got saved why not Appollo Geist?! LE GASP!).

This latest episode was excellent! The fight scenes were a little lackluster compared to what we're used to but the acting on everybody's part was just spot on excellent! It was great!

Ohsugi-sensei pulls through :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.