Status
Not open for further replies.
She did save the KRC's cover from being fully blown open.

30 points from Griffindor for telling Tokuboy the answer, Mr. Potter.

Well... there you go... now we established the importance of each member in this episode:

Gen is Forze, of course.
Yuki is the one that Kengo will listen too.
Mui, as president, protected the KRC from being discover (but isn't their cover blown anyways thanks to Gen shouting out that the KRC will fall if he keeping having Sunday detention and Shun trying to get rid of the club back when he was an a**hole?)
Shun drizing them Power Drizer (see what I did there?)
JK gathering all the information.
Tomoko set up a safety charm.

Minato Ascending
Tomoko set up a safety charm.

I don't think Tomoko can be involved with safety charm in every episode, and I'm hoping that along with JK, she can be involved in information-gathering (with her iPad) and nosing around the school to find things that other students including KRC cannot find. I hope that while JK can find the more obvious stuff, Tomoko and her unconventional ways can do things that others cannot do.

I don't think Tomoko can be involved with safety charm in every episode, and I'm hoping that along with JK, she can be involved in information-gathering (with her iPad) and nosing around the school to find things that other students including KRC cannot find. I hope that while JK can find the more obvious stuff, Tomoko and her unconventional ways can do things that others cannot do.

I was talking about for this episode.

I was wondering which episodes has Koichi done of Fourze so far? Also what is his specific role to the show?

I liked him when he wasn't a god
So, do we start predicting if Nadeshiko will die yet? Though it's largely a given since she's a female Rider and her name is based on Tackle's so yeah...

I think she'll be OK? Toei has been shying away from killing off heroic characters since Decade, and having her brutally die feels like it would ruin the marketability of her character. She'll have to be separated from Gentaro though - maybe have her transfer out or something, then she could return for a future movie if she proves popular

In Justice, We Trust!
Can anyone tell me who played the Principle? I feel like I've seen him somewhere before.

Status
Not open for further replies.