[GAME] Kamen Rider Fourze: Cosmic Clash

Kain

Lurker
The first day of school, it was a time of nervousness and a little excitement. For those coming to a whole new place it was like diving in to the unknown, no idea what kind of people they would see, no idea what the teachers were like and maybe a vague idea of what to expect. Thats probably what alot of students were thinking as they were arriving at Amanogawa Highschool that morning, though out of them all there was definatly a more anxious than most. He wouldnt have been to hard to pick out of the crowd, after all spotting a lone American in a crowd of Japanese students probably wasnt too different. That combined with his lack of a uniform made him stick out more than just a little. Richie Casper was his name, his old man had a job that kept his family moving around alot with this latest move being the biggest he had ever gone through. Like a pinball he hd bounced from school to school, to the point where he had never finished a whole school year at any one school so far. He had mor first days of school than most people, and while being more used to being dropped into whole new places with nothing but unfamiliar faces thos first day jitters were something that never quite went away. Of course those jitters wouldnt last too long, not with his attitude and of course the the power of the rock music going from his iPod to his ears, that always helped him get into the right state of mind. Plus it helped distract from the fact that he was getting a few odd looks from those around him. It wasnt every day a student like him came walking in. He couldnt help but wonder what they were thinking when he walked by them with Dio's Last in Line blaring loudly enough that those around him could hear it through his headphones.

For now he would try to just play it cool before pulling out his usual antics, had to ease people into that kind of thing. It was when he was contemplating this stuff that he begun to realize he was freaking lost, somewhere between the chorus and the guitar solo he had more or less lost track of just where the hell he was supposed to go in this school. "Crap..." he muttered angrily, mostly mad at himself. First day and chances were he was either gona be late for first class or miss it entirely. Now he was walking noticably faster as he tried to remember what class he was supposed to go for it while looking for it, which didnt work too well considering he wasnt even sure what he was looking for. Once more he found himself not paying much attention to where he was going, and suddenly ended up walking right into someone else, bringing his hall wandering to an abrupt halt. He bumped into a big guy, wearing a jacket with with the school's initials and logo on the back. Looked like the typical jock stereotype, which was further confirmed when he turned around looking pissed off.

"Hey watch where you're going!" the angry jock told him looking about ready to start throwing punches.

Fun, an easily pissed off jock stereotype, fun. he thought with a sigh. "Hey man im not looking for any trouble.."he said before realizing he was speaking english. "Dammit wrong language....." he attempted to apologize again, this time in the right language but judging by the look on the other guys face Richie probably ended up saying somethin way different from an apology. "Crap....so much for avoiding trouble on the first day...." with that the jock's fist came right for his face and if he didnt duck at the right moment he would probably have a black eye right now. Richie was really hoping to avoid trouble today, last thing he needed was this on the first day, but trouble seemed to find him anyway. He didnt like trading punches with people really, he did his best to be an all around nice guy, he really did but he also wasnt the type to let his ass get kicked easily either. The jock through the first punch, at this point it was officially self defense now. There was no turning back now, with those throughts passing through his head he gave the jock a punch to the stomach, causing him to briefly double over in pain. "Come on man, I really dont wany any trouble here algith?" Richie asked hoping to negotiate with the jock before things got worse. Of course this ended up being short lived when he was given a jarring reminder of another stereotype jock rule: they travel in packs. And when one ended on the losing end of a fair fight the pack would swarm in and then try to teach the challenger a lesson. Four others wearing th same jackets suddenly popped up out of the crowd and hauled him off outside with their leader following,

When they were outside yet again, away from the eyes of the faculty the four restrained his arms and legs, making him and easy target for their alpha jock, who looked even more angry than before. As Richie saw him get rady to unload an undoubtedly forceful punch Richie could only think of one thing. today is gonna suck

((And we are live, as you may have guessed my intro is partially a set up for what was described in Gatack's profile for Chiaki, so everyone else do whatever for right now.))

Milky Rose

is Mayor of Farmville
Much like many of the students entering the front yard of Amanogawa High School for the first time, buxom young woman with long, black hair stepped into the very same front yard, her eyes gazing at the large concrete structure before her. The young woman, known as Chiaki Matsuzaka, looked at the building, complete with rows of windows on each floor, and the iconic clock above the third floor window. She also took note of the roof of the school building, noticing a chain link fence surrounding the edge of the roof. Good...The roof area is meant to be accessible to students. I can find my own little corner there then... Chiaki smirked, adjusting her glasses some as she decided to explore the campus grounds, rather than head straight to the building, as she felt that she has time to spare.

Deciding to head to the right side of the school, Chiaki took in the sights of the campus, such as the trees, a couple of buildings used for extracurricular clubs...and five burly guys beating up a smaller guy. Of course, what caught the attractive young woman's attention was the third sight, causing her to sigh. Maan...I so will end up eating dirt. But...watching scenes like this is like a bad itch for me... Chiaki thought, gripping her school bag tightly as she broke into a sprint. Just as the large jock was about to deliver a punch to the foreign student, who was held down by the jock's four friends, Chiaki quickly jumps and delivers a kick to the jock's lower back, causing the guy to keel over forward and onto Richie as she lands on her feet. This action, of course, was noticed by the four other jocks in the area.

"You got guts, little girl. Beating up on our star quarterback," one of the other four snarled, trying to intimidate her.

"Yeah. You know what happens to those who mess with us?" the second of the four added, cracking his knuckles some in order to look even more menacing.

"No. I just smash things I don't like." Chiaki replied nonchalantly, placing a hand on her hip as she looked back at the four large jocks, seemingly unfazed by the threats.

Galaxian

Lurker
Kousei stepped out of the school's utility room with a yawn. "Aargh... Damn it, I stayed up out there all night again..." The young man muttered as he tried to fix his day old uniform, having no other choice but to go to school as he was. "My mother must be pissed since my phone gets not reception on the moon..." He commented to himself as he looked down at his cell phone, the screen showing over a dozen missed call fro his mother. A sigh escaped the teenager. "I guess I'll fake a stomach ache during class and call her before going back to the Rabbit Hutch to take a shower..." Kousei commented off-handily as he started to walk towards the main campus.

Over the last year or so, it was nothing unusual for Kousei to spent the entire night out and having to attend school with the cloths from the day before. Ever since Kousei had received that message from his father, the day before they were informed of a tragic accident at the moon base that had costed him his life, Kousei had made it his life mission to carry out what his father had asked of him. Getting the Drivers and the Switches ready and put a stop to the Zodiart Plan.

Kousei had been working on the Fourze system for so long that he had progressively added more and more of his stuff to the Rabbit Hutch, to the point where he was spending more time there than in school or his house. "And I still don't have any of the Drivers ready..." He berated himself. "Well... One for the second version of the Fourze System is almost done... A few more hours and it'll be ready... But that won't mean anything if I can't find someone to use it..." The brunette sword under his breath. Ever since he was a little kid it became evident that he was meant to be the one sitting behind a desk analyzing data, and not the one out on the field actually carrying out a mission, so the Driver were clearly not meant for him. "And don't even get me started on Power Dizer's..." Kousei started to comment but his voice trailed off due to the sight in front of him.

Several members of the school's American Football team were ganging up on a seemingly foreign guy. Kousei was even more surprise when he saw a girl suddenly appear, kicking one of the jocks in the back and facing off against the other five.

"Isn't that Matsuzaka-san...?" He pondered out loud. "Just what he hell is going on here?"

---

"He... Here are the reports you asked for, Tsukiyama-senpai...!" A shy first year girl said as she placed a stack of papers on one of the desk.

A blond young man stood by the windows that faced the school's gaze. His emerald eyes were frowning down at the events that were unfolding right on school grounds.

Slowing turning around to face the younger girl, Kagetsu fixed his glasses in place. "Thank you..." He said, apparently surprising the girl. "You may go." He added. The young girl fidgeted in place for a second before giving a small bow and turning around, quickly exiting the room.

Finally alone in the room, Kagetsu picked up the stack of papers and sat on his desk. However, instead of giving his attention to the papers he had requested, his eyes simply continue to glare coldly at something straight ahead, something that only he appears to be able to see.

Kain

Lurker
That was gonna hurt like hell. Thats what Richie thought when he saw that fist winding up. Well that was the case until something made the alpha jackass fall over in pain yet again. Did not exactly expect to see a chick saving his ass, wasnt about to argue though either, help was help dammit. With the five of them now turning their attention to her because of the embarassment he felt the time to return the favor came about as quickly as the favor itself. "Five guys against one, and now threatening a girl? Man you guys are pathetic." and once again they were pissed at Richie again.

"Watch your mouth foreign kid! I dont know if you know this but we on this place!" the quarterback said boastfully. "You four do whatever you want with the girl, I have to teach this loser a little respect." the quarterback said cracking his knuckles.

Suddenly a round white object rocketed out of nowhere just grazing the quarterback, and with it came a look of horror on the jerk jocks. The object was a baseball, which Richie could swear there was smoke coming from. He couldnt help but look in the direction it came from. An older man in his late twenties holding an aluminum bat with one hand and tossing a baseball with the other. From the looks of his facial features it could be easily determined that he wasnt from this side of the ocean either.

"C-coach! W-we were just giving the new guy a little good natured hazing thats all." the quarterback said nervously with his goons nervously agreeing with him. The man identified as the coached tossed the baseball in the air and then hit it with the bat causing it to blast right by them like a bullet out of a gun, all of them wincing in unison.

"Dont give me that crap Takeda." he told them. "When you guys pull crap like this it ends up reflecting badly on me, and the rest of the team. You know how hard it is to cheer for a team full of jerks? Pretty damn hard! You five get to my office now, and were gonna talk about the team's future." he told them pointing with his baseball bat. It was hard to believe that these guys were afraid of anyone, but this guy that they called coach definatly had them scared, though the way he could hit a baseball was a little scary, especially when it came that close to hitting.

The coach turned his attention to the young man and woman that had been attacked by the people on his team. "Hope my guys didnt hurt ya too bad. Talented players, not the nicest guys really. Thats football for ya, which is why I prefer the baseball team." he told them. "Now you two may wanna split, dont think you wanna be late on the first day." he told the two of them before leaving to deal with the group of football players.

Well so much for a normal start, with any luck the rest of it could be salvaged. "So uhhh.......thanks for the help back there, was pretty I was gonna get a black eye, and a bunch of other bruises." he said breaking the weird silence that descended after that moment. "Name's Richie Casper, and im freakin lost so I better get goin."

Milky Rose

is Mayor of Farmville
Chiaki watched with amusement as the arrogant athletes that nearly started a fight with her got chewed out by their own coach. Heh...so much for star treatment. Even superstar athletes have to answer to a higher authority...probably... she pondered, standing by as she watches the five athletes leave with their heads hung low, while the coach apologized to the both of them. Chiaki merely smiled in response to the coach's apology before turning her attention to Richie.

"What's up, Richie? The name's Chiaki Matsuzaka. I can probably help you find your class," she greeted back, folding her arms under her breasts.

Kain

Lurker
He hadnt quite noticed her assets before, hard to notice things like that when on the verge of an ass kicking, of course that changed when things mellowed out. Didnt quite make it any easier that she was unknowingly pushing them upward by putting her arms under them. Created a few more moments of silence for a little bit. Finally he managed to look up. "I appreciate the offer, problem is im not even sure where im supposed to go, first day here, place is huge and every part of it looks like every other part to be honest. Though if ya can I gladly accept the help." he told her, switching languages multiple times every few words, he still wasnt quite used to the other language, didnt quite roll off his tongue too well and english would just slip out alot.

Dark Kabuto

In Justice, We Trust!
Akiyama sat in a white room, a pair of police detectives loomed over head of him, in Akiyama sat cross armed, flicking a lighter on and off, not paying the two any mind The room was normally used for police interrogations, but the sound proof walls offered a little privacy, the last thing they wanted was for anyone to eaves drop on them. "C'mon son, don't make this harder on yourself" The younger detective would say. Akiyama shot the police detective a glaire, a glaire intense enough to make even the bravest of men wet themselves. "Dont.Call.Me.Son" He says. The young policeman gulped at this, but his older more experienced partner placed a hand on his shoulder. He threw a brown folder onto the floor, some papers spilled out of it "Robbery, breaking an entering, scamming people...the list goes on. You're looking at 5 months in Juvy pal." The older officer says. Akiyama looks at the folder and scuffs, almost as though he was pleased of what he had done.

The police officer took the chair and sat down with the back of the chair facing foreword "Look, I'm not expecting you to turn in your buddies or anything...I get that they're important to you. But you have a chance to make this all go away" The officer says giving Akiyama a pamphlet, advertising Amogawa high school. "All we want you to do is to get a good education...and start thinking about your future. You finish your studies, and you can kiss this record goodbye...a fresh start. What do you say?" His partner looked at the man surprised, as did Akiyama. Akiyama looked at he records and closed his eyes "...Whatever, man" He says

And that was how Akiyama ended up here, walking to school with the other snot-nosed brats. It often made him sick to think that was how he could've ended up...had it not been for that tragic day. He completed his first term, much to the surprise of everyone and now he was beginning his second year. On his way to school, Akiyama would notice a scene forming and stopped "Oooh, a brawl...this ought to be interesting" He says with a grin, watching as the jocks began to beat up a foreign kid. In the wave of Japanese students, the young man easily stuck out like a sore thumb. Akiyama lets out a yawn "Man this is boring" He says but blinks as the young man was saved by a female student "Man...how lame is that!" He says and shakes his head "What is world comin too?"

Galaxian

Lurker
Once the teacher appeared and the situation dissolved, Kousei shook his head and sighed. "What can I learn from coming to a school like this...? I might as well just go back to the Rabbit Hutch and stay on the moon." The first year commented, as he turned around and stared at the ground. Just one year ago, Kousei would have try to intervene with the situation and try to find a way to calm things down peacefully. Now, however, Kousei could not allow himself to get involve on such trivialities such as a schoolyard brawl, he had more important things to worry about. "Besides... If things got ugly, what could someone like me do?" He muttered to himself. "Seek Power Dizer on them?" He half joked to himself before he started walking towards the campus.

After only taking a few steps, the young man stopped on his track and looked back at the star of the little show he had witnessed. The bespectacled eyes landed on the foreign boy that had apparently been the center of the entire event. "Well, one good thing did came out of all this..." He commented. "I'm pretty sure I can cross him out of the list for Fourze's user." Kousei stated as he adjusted his schoolbag and continue walking towards his room.

However, unknowingly to the young man, a small, black and orange artifact with the number 1 written on it fell from his bag when he moved, and was left behind on the schoolyard as Kousei disappeared into the building.

Denjin_Zaboga23

Sweet Sweets
Jeanne saw what had happened between Richie, Chiaki, and the jocks, giving a rather nasty look at Chiaki in particular. Oh, showing your pity on him too? Feh... Apparently, despite Chiaki's good intentions, she had an adverse reaction to it, which was odd if you knew her circumstances. In any case, she felt that she had to give at least some fair warning to Richie, since he was new and, therefore, blameless so far.

Walking over to them, she didn't notice Kousei or item he dropped, more focused on speaking to Richie. "You know, just take it from someone who has been here for quite a while." She started, moving some of her hair behind her ear. "The people in this school hate change and new things...and you're as new as they come...also...my name is Jeanne Swallowtail. I really hope you don't take up their mindset." After finishing her statement, she turned around and also headed inside, not really wanting to talk anymore right now.

Milky Rose

is Mayor of Farmville
Chiaki listened as Richie told her about how he doesn't know where to go, and of how he appreciated the help she offered through a mixed interchange of English and Japanese. Quite understandable...he is new to this place, after all, Chiaki decided, preparing to speak up in response to the young man's plea of sorts for any assistance. That is, until she saw a lovely young woman approach, an aura of beauty radiating so brightly that Chiaki felt like she was staring at the sun. Like, whoa...I guess that's the kind of girl the boys around here will label as an idol... she thought, hearing the girl give fair warning to Richie about how the school hates change. Observing the girl leave, Chiaki let out another sigh. Jeanne, eh? Haa...She's rather uptight. She should be more Zen... she told herself inwardly, watching Jeanne's retreating form enter the school building. She then brought her attention back to Richie. "Tell you what...we should get going inside. The teachers don't exactly like the idea of a tardy student, even if it's the first day of classes," she said to the new student in an accented, yet fluent, English.

Might be easier for him if I talk to him in English. That way he doesn't struggle too much with expressing what he wants.... Chiaki thought, beckoning Richie over as she leads the way into the school building.

Kain

Lurker
Richie wasnt really sure what to make of the latest person he crossed paths with, definatly not nearly as ill tempered as the football players but not quite as nice as Chiaki either. Only thing he could call her warning was depressing, was it really that bad here? There didnt seem much disproving that all things considered but still. Considering she left right after saying it he couldnt really ask if she was kidding or not either. Could be worse though, sure he was running in to trouble already but at least he wasnt on bad terms with the women, that was definatly something he could be glad about! "You speak english? Finally my luck is starting to turn around here." it felt good to stick to his native tongue even for a little bit, not having to worry about pissing someone off by mispronouncing something. "And yeah we probably should get going, I'll let ya lead the way you seem to know the way around here a little better than I do." With that the two of them headed back inside. Richie stopped momentarily when he found some weird object on the ground, some black and orange thing with a number 1 on the front. Wonder what this thing is for...couldnt hurt to hold onto it though. he thought pocketing the device and then moving on.

Finally they found the classroom, just in time too from the looks of things. Now he just had to slip in the back without drawing too much attention, after that morning he didnt wanna attract any more attention and end up in another crappy situation. Looking across the classroom he saw that blonde chick from before, some smart looking guy who looked too damn serious, a big tough looking guy and a bunch of others that didnt stand out much. Just stay low man, stay low and avoid anymore trouble.

Galaxian

Lurker
Kousei let his body dropped onto his desk at the back of the classroom, the exhaustion from his last overnight session at the Rabbit Hutch was finally getting to him. "I'll get some rest as soon as the Fourze System is up and running..." The young man said, promised, to himself. Straightening up on his chair, Kousei brought his textbook up in order to block the teacher's view of his desk, and searched for his tools. After a few seconds of rummaging through his bag, the brunette stopped dead on his tracks. "Where's Switch 1...?" He worriedly asked under his breath. After searching for a few more minutes without success, Kousei closed his bag and stood up.

"Now, Hidama-kun, you're not planning to leave the class before I take attendance again, are you?" The teacher called out from the front of the room, stopping the young man on his track.

"No..." Kousei answered under his breath and sat back down as some of his classmates tried to hide their chuckling and snickering. Sighing in defeat, the brunette on to his back again to took out an small object that resembled a hamburger. Kousei inserted a switch on it and immediately the burger transformed into a small rover. "Look for the Rocket Switch on the schoolground... Hurry..." The young man said under his breath, placing the littler robot on the ground, letting it roll out of the classroom.

Denjin_Zaboga23

Sweet Sweets
Jeanne made it to her class, which, consequently, was the one opposite of the one Richie was in, though she did not know this as of yet. Taking her usual seat and noticed that yet another student was missing from their assigned seat. This person, like the other two before them, were always on time and them being absent made things odd for the other students as they gossiped to themselves.

"Yamada-kun isn't here either? What's going on?" Replied one student, a red bow in her otherwise black hair.

"I don't know...but I heard that he's at the hospital with Asuma and Tobi as well." Replied her friend, who was wearing a blue bow in her hair as a contrast to her friend.

"This is really odd..." Red bow finished, sensing that all these classmates being missing was connected in a way.

Jeanne, for her part, stayed silent, but was inwardly happy that those three were not here. Besides, they treated her like crap before, so why should she care? Especially since she was the one who sent them to the hospital in the first place...

Milky Rose

is Mayor of Farmville
Managing to arrive at the classroom, Chiaki looked around, and sighed with relief upon seeing that the teacher had not arrived. Phew...that took a while. Man, it's so easy to get lost in this building... she thought, walking into the classroom and taking note of the various faces in the classroom. Better make note of some of them...may have to ask them questions in regards to homework assignments, she told herself inwardly, suddenly spotting Richie. Deciding to not make herself a stranger, she quickly headed over to Richie.

"Yo! Fancy meeting you here," she greeted, waving at him as she approached.

Last edited:

Kain

Lurker
Ever since taking his seat Richie had been absent mindedly fiddling around with that weird switch he found on the ground. He didnt really have some purpose in mind for it and wasnt obsessing himself with figuring out what it was supposed to do, he was just the fidgeting type, helped with them residual jitters. Soon he found himself faced with a familiar and thankfully friendly face, that girl who helped him out earlier Chiaki or something like that, her attitude and attributes made her a fairly memorable individual. "Hey, how's it goin'?" he said. "As you can see I managed to make it without ending up in another fight." he said leaning back in his seat a little, again another method he used to relax.

Kousei would probably be kicking himself later on when he figured out the switch he was frantically looking for was only a few seats away. As things got rolling and the class actually started Richie mostly kept quiet, he was looking for openings to do his classic jokes and pranks but the language didnt quite lend itself to his style of humor, the speed she was talking at didnt help much either. Being from California originally talking loud and fast should have been natural for him but damn he could not keep up, it was like someone warned her ahead of time or something. After a while Richie just gave up on trying to keep up and with an audible THUD he fell asleep at his desk, no way in hell was he getting anything out of whatever the hell the teacher was going on about any so he may as well catch up on his sleeping. Stuff just seemed to blend together after a while, he would momentarily wake up, fade out occasionally get noticed and get yelled at, stealthily go back to sleep. He had a feeling he would be doing alot of that this year. He didnt truely wake up until around lunch time, no matter what language food was food and food was something he understood pretty damn well.

He kept absent mindedly playing around with that weird switch thingy as he left the classroom to go grab some grub. He couldnt quite put his finger on it but he couldnt help but feel that things were gonna get more interesting around there.

Denjin_Zaboga23

Sweet Sweets
It was lunch time, but Jeanne was not in the cafeteria at the moment. In fact, she was walking down the halls towards the cafeteria, her eyes searching to see if the coast was clear. Thankfully for her, it was, with no other soul wandering the halls right now. She had done this three times already, using the switch in her hand. She had attacked the three male students now in the hospital using the powers of this switch, as they were all young men that thought he beauty was fake and bought, not attained through any hard work.

She made them pay though...and now, she was moving onto another target. It was the blue bow girl in her class, Tomomi Harada, who was the one who started the gossip about her false beauty. Those men were punished for believing her, and now the lie spinner was going to feel her wrath. She knew she could have attacked her in private, but she wanted to show this ***** and her future targets just what was in store for them.

Confirming that the hall was clear one last time, she pressed the red button on the switch and what appeared to be black mist enveloped her body. Several light points shone in a butterfly-like pattern from this mist and then dissipated, leaving Jeanne transformed as the Butterfly Zodiart. Making it to the cafeteria, she practically kicked the sliding doors in, startling the classmates closest to them. Those who weren't startled from this soon were anyway, as the butterfly-like humaniod started making her way to her target.

Amongst the screams and commotion, the Butterfly Zodiart knocked away two people in her way, sending them flying across a few tables in opposite directions until they hit the ground hard. Those behind her immediately bolted out of the cafeteria in terror as the Zodiart finally found her prey with her red bowed friend, who was clinging to Tomomi's arm in terror. Tomomi herself was also quite scared, still not half believing at what she was seeing. "You stupid *****...I'll make you pay for everything!" She said, taking to the air and using her back wings to dive at her target.

Last edited:

Kain

Lurker
Richie had been just about to dig in to his lunch at the time, some sorta thing he couldnt quite identify or accurately name, all while still playing around with that switch thing. Couldnt quite put his finger on it, but he couldnt help but feel that it was somehow important. His speculating and wondering got interrupted when he heard a series of frantic screams and a sudden crashing through the cafeteria doors. What he saw busting through the doors was something the likes of which he couldnt even adequately describe. It walked like a human, and even spoke like one but clearly wasnt. It was covered in bright spots in various spots on its body and all over the wings, connected by lines. Wasnt this the kind of thing that was only supposed to happen on tv, movies,comics or dreams? It was the kind of thing that seemed like it shouldnt have been happening, but here it was happening right in front of him and he was very much awake right now.

People were scattering like roaches leaving the two ribbon wearing girls to fend for themselves at the mercy of the surprsingly threatening butterfly being. It was the kind of thing that just left Richie feeling sick to his stomach, people in trouble and everyone looking the opposite direction and running away. He would be lying if he said he didnt undersand it but still. As inhuman as this thing was it was deeply ingrained into Richie's nature to step in to these kinds of things. Maybe it was because the incident from earlier felt he needed to avenge his pride, maybe it was just adrenline but he found himself dashing to intercept that thing. As he slid between the zodiart and the girls he grabbed a chair and with all his might he hurled it at the diving zodiart, messing up it's flight path and causing it to miss and crash.

"Not sure whats up, but considering how mad that thing is you better run!" Richie said looking back at them. He really didnt know what he was gonna do from here, and he was pretty sure he was gonna end up with a bunch of broken bones because of it, still he came this far and he couldnt turn back now.

Milky Rose

is Mayor of Farmville
At the same Cafeteria, Chiaki had been sitting at a table by herself, savoring the flavor of a pack of chicken tenders she bought at the student commissary. However, before she could dip another piece into a small pack of ranch that came with the chicken tenders, she noticed the students in the commissary break out into a frenzied panic. This caused her to plop the piece back on the styrofoam pack, quickly jumping into action to investigate what was going on.

Dashing out to the hallway, Chiaki quickly spotted a girl with a ribbon on her head, cringing desperately to a boy who was as scared as her. She then spotted a Zodiart hulking toward the two, as well as Richie commanding the two to bail. Heh...Last time I tried to fight one of these freaks, I ended up getting my cute li'l ass handed to me. Better me than those two though... she decided, quickly grabbing a nearby trash can and spilling its contents onto the floor. Without hesitation, she rushed in and threw the trash can at the Zodiart, diverting its attention to her.

"I AM NACHO!!! HEAR ME ROAR!!!" Chiaki yelled, flexing her arms as if to boast having biceps despite having semi-petite arms.

Dark Kabuto

In Justice, We Trust!
Many people were shocked to see Akiyama roaming the hallways. They stared at him and began to whisper between one another, Akiyama shot those that stared a quick scowl, and they all backed off "Tch...jackals...all of them" Akiyama grumbles to himself as he makes his way towards class. Akiyama swings the door open into the classroom. A few of the students gave him the same shocked expression as the other students, "Tch." Akiyama would say, as he makes his way towards the back of the clasroom in silence.

Finally, the lunch bell rang, and Akiyama was starving. He sat in the back of the room, a bowl of Tempora Udon in front of him he grins "Man, the chefs at this place sure knows how to cook...ikadakimas!" He says placing his hands together. Akiyama didn't even get a chance to dig into his meal, as panic erupted amongst the students. "Maaaan can't a guy get a little piece and quiet around here?!" Akiyama says as he heads towards the source of the panic. Akiyama lets out a gasp as he sees the Zodiart. "What the hell is that freaky thing?!" He says, pointing at the Zodiart. "Hey, I don't care who or what you are...no body interrupts my meal time!" Akiyama says, picking up a fallen branch, he he gently beats it against his open hand.

Galaxian

Lurker
Kousei stomach grumbled as he stepped out of the locker that served as passage to the Rabbit Hutch. Though the brunette had skipped breakfast and had no plans to go and eat lunch, at that moment he could not care less. After a whole year of slaving himself over it, the Fourze 2.0 System was operational... Mostly. The young man looked down at the bulky belt in his hand, though the calibration to the Foruze Driver were finally done, he still needed the Rocket Switch to activate it. "I should have based the belt around the first four Switches..." Kousei thought as he inserted Switches 2 through 4 in their corresponding slots. His train of thought was suddenly cut off by a ringing coming from his suit case. "The Burgermeal!" The young man called out as he opened the case, expecting a report from his little droid about the whereabouts of the Switch.

Bespectacled eyes widened at the sight on the case's screen. A butterfly-like monster was rampaging though the school's cafeteria.

Kousei's body shook with anger as his hold on the Foruze driver tightened. "So they're finally making their move..." He muttered. There was no time to look for the Switch now, he had to do whatever it took to stop that creature. Inputting a command into the keyboard on the suit case, the brunette rushed out of the small building just as the Power Dizer arrived in its vehicle mode.

Making a quick prayer that his body would endure it, Kousei entered the yellow mecha. Power Dizer rushed through the campus, finally smashing through the cafeteria walls as the mecha roared "POWER DIZER!" and stood up right in front of the Zodiart. "I... Will... Stop you..." Kousei struggled though say labored breath, though his eyes lacked any hesitation or sign of exhaustion.

Last edited: