A simple passerby...
I rode on and on until I saw shop's sign saying "Bike Repair". I slowed down and drove towadrs the shop. I parked infront of it and got off my motorcycle. I opened the door and asked "Could I get someone to fix my bike? It seems to be slower than normal!". A man sitting on a stool turned around and looked at me. He then said "Leave your bike here, come get it tommorow...". "But-!" I shouted and was cut before I finished my line with "No buts, I do it my way, you either take it or leave it. Besides this is the only Bike Repair shop in this area." the man said. "Fine..." I sighed and walked out...

Max had been walking for what felt like hours to him he sighed and said "great Im transported to some unkown place and my bike didnt come along with me." He saw a sighn that said bike repair and said "thank god civilazation" he slung the Hunter belt over his shoulder and continued walking and saw someone walking out of the bike repair shop.

A simple passerby...
As I walk out of the shop, I saw a guy holding something that looks like a belt over his shoulder. He was walking towards the bike shop I just came from. I stopped. I senced something weird from his belt. I then shouted "Stop!!!". The guys turns to look at me and I ran towards him, my belt forming, and I shouted "Henshin!!!" And I opened the Gadez Seal and jumped in mid air as my body was transformming...

When max saw the transformation he said "what the hell its like my hunter system." He swung the hunter belt around his waist and pulled the calibur handle out of the pouch on his jacket sleeve. He then inserted the hunter symbol into the calibur handle and it said "READY" he held the handle across his chest then yelled "HENSHIN" and pulled it back then slamed it into the rest of the hunter calibur attached to the Hunter belt and the belt said "HUNTER MODE" Max's armor materializeing. He then said "are you one of those monsters I saw earlier cause if you are prepare to be destroyed," he pulled the hunter calibur off the hunter belt and pointed it at the person he just saw transform.

A simple passerby...
The transformmed human ased me f I was a monster. "Monster? No... I'm merely the Gurdian of Earth... What are you!?" The man then grabbed his caliburs and pointed it at me. "So you wanna fight huh? Alright..." I opened my Tablet Pouch and grabbed the Darkness Tablet. I tapped it on my belt and it turned dark-gold. I curshed it around me and changed form. WIngs sprouted behind me. My VIsor became black. My horns dissappeared and reappeared to the sides of my helm (like Kiva's Emperor Form's except it doesn't point in like a moon) And it looked like feathers... My armor changed to pitch black and horns grew on my arm and behind my foot. A flute-likesword formed infront o fme and I grabbed it. The armed human ran at me and I jumped up in the air and stay up there, flying. "Catch me if you can!" I said.

Lurker
Bill contuined to walk when he saw 2 armored figures fighting. "Give me a break!" he said. He pressed the center button of his controller and his belt appered in green binary. He slaps it on, makes an X and says, "Henshin! 360!" He then leaps up while the Controller transforms him into a Kamen Rider. He then rushes towards Hunter and Gadez.

Max saw another person running towards him he said "what the hell is going on why do you guys have The Fang organization's rider technology?" He rolled to get away from the rider running at him and fired sheveral bullets from the hunter calibur at the flying rider.

A simple passerby...
"Fang Organization technology!? I'm a legend! Haaaaah!!!" I doged all the bullets the Rider was shooting at me. Another Rider had joined the battle. I then opened my mouth. I place the sword in my mouth and bit it. I then came flying down slashing the two rdiers with the sword from my mouth but missed. I then flew up again and took the sword out of my mouth and it closed. "Seems like this will be a big mess... Either ways, I can't fool around any longer!! Take this you two!" I tapped the weapon on my belt and dark aura surrounded it. Suddenly, the dark aura surrounded me too and I spread my wings wide. I then slashed the air a huge Big Bang came shooting out of the sky at the two Riders. "Say your prayers!" I said...

When the flying rider swooped down and slashed max sparks went flying off max's armor and he hit the ground hard when he got back up he saw the big bang. He quickly reached for the Finale tune chip and inserted it into the slot on his belt. A musicale tune played and the belt said "FINALE" aiming the hunter calibur at the bing bang the belt said "BURNING CALIBUR." The hunter calibur began to glow bright red and Max pulled the trigger sending Glowing super heated bullets into the big bang causeing it to explode mid air but it got close enough that the force of the explosion sent max flying backwards onto his back canceling his transformation the Hunter belt and Calibur handle landing on the ground near him.

Lurker
Bill got slashed by the flying rider, flying back, he hit a wall, going down on to the concrete floor. He gets up. "Why can't I have a weapon!" he said. He instantly began to dail A+Guide Button(the center button) and leaped into the air to dilver a hurricane X360 Rider kick before being knocked back by the bullets. He then demorphed from all the damage he took. He landed on the same spot he fell on the first time.