A simple passerby...
I was riding my bike. I was heading towards the latest Helgadem activity. When THIS happened...

I crashed into something. When I woke up, I felt I was falling. I opened my eyes to see that I was falling into some sort of hole. I looked back and my bike was falling behind me. Theere was no source of where I fell. I was still falling into an endless hole. This is crazy! I can't believe it! First I was in a bike accident then all of the sudden this!? I was falling for a very long time. Suddenly I saw a bright light. That must be the exit! I quickly grabbed the handle of my bike and got on it. I sawa street and BANG!!! I landed safely into a street. I looked around. the ground below me was a huge crack. I suddenly saw a dude playing X-BOX 360 in his home... This is nowehere near where I was! Where is this place!?

Lurker
Bill woke up on the ground, remebering that he only went for a walk only for a portal to be opened and transported to this place. Bill checks his Xbox 360 Controler. "Thank god it's not broken." Bill said with a sigh. He tries to contact Microsoft about the portal, he put his two fingers on a earpiece similar to an Xbox Live headset. "Microsoft do you read me?" There was no answer. "Microsoft, do you read me?" Again, no anwser. "Great, guess I am stuck." Bill said as he contuined his walk, not knowing where he is going.

Ryoma came too he rubbed his head and thought "great what happened one minute Im chasing down a crimson fang the next I fall into some weird hole that came out of nowhere." Ryoma looked around and stood up saying "crap where the hell am I anyway."

Ryoma pulled out a small communicator and held it to his mouth and said "Shadow come in this is KR 03 Hunter can anyone read me" he listened to the static comeing out of the communicator and said "no reply."

*The Rider was riding his bike in pursuit of a a gang piled up in two SUVs, dodging gunfire as he went along. The adolescent viglante had been on the tail of his particularly dangerous group for weeks now and would be damned if he let them get away from him. The image of the girl, his classmate, lying in a pool of blood by an assassin's bullet was fresh in his mind...

Suddenly a portal opened in the middle of the street, illuminating the nighttime air. The gang's vehicles were tossed aside into some buildings and smashed to bits, while the Rider slammed headlong into the portal, blacking out...

When he came to, he was lying on a patch of bare ground, his battered bike lying some feet away. Groggily, he took of his mask and rubbed his eyes, wondering if he was dead or dreaming...*

EDIT: My last post until the 31st, when I get back from vacation.

A simple passerby...
I started hearing noises of bikes around me... This is weird... Why am I here? what hole was that!? I grabbed the Waker (communicator) and flipped it open. I checked where I was... It said "Nowhere on Earth, 2008."... Great... Wait, I fell... into... a... Dimension hole!? Holy Crap! This is the only response that tells you that you fell into a dimension hole... Great, how am I ever gonna get back!? I pushed my back as I walked towards nowhere. I suddenly heard a bike came rushing towards me behind. I turned around and there was something like a dressed up human in black lifting his front wheel at me. I dodged the hit, my bike falling on the ground. The suited man landed infront of me and turned around. His form then changed into a monster form. "Holy crap! Another dimension monster!? Great! Just what I needed when I don't know where the hell I am!" I stood up. A belt started materializing around my waist. "Henshin!" I shouted opening the center circle in half (like how Leangle henshins). My body betgan to change into a new form. The transformation was complete. My red scarf started flapping because of the wind. The monster's bike changed form and he charged at me, lifting up his wheel again. He came so close, but I jumped up in the air and performed a Rider Kick forcing him out of his bike. He landed on the floor lying on his back. I landed gently and stood up. I opened a circle case on the right side of my belt, and stone tablets flew around me becoming larger. I picked the one with the Fire race sign, a baby Pheonix. I tapped it out my belt and the tablet changed color to gold. I then crushed the tablet and poured the dust around me. My body was lit up with fire and new armor, red colored materialized on me, over the old white one. My eyes changed color to red from green. My horns grew a little shorter, but there are six thick ones now, instead of 2 thins ones. A crossbow started froming infront of me out of the flames and I grabbed it. I preparred to shoot it at he monster...

Lurker
As Bill contuined walking, he was amushed by a monster, the monster looked like that of a mantis and it had blades on his arms like a sword. Bill in time reached his Xbox 360 controller, and hit the mantis with it, he then presses the X in the center and a belt appered on his waist through 1s and 0s. Bill puts the controller onto the belt, crossed his arms and said, “HENSHIN! 360!†He jumped up as the controller glowed green, turning him into Kamen Rider X360. He lands, and punches the mantis. The Mantis monster and X360 duked it out exchanging blows when Kamen Rider X360 got the upper hand and pressed Y and then the X in the center. “X360 PUNCH!†Shouted Bill as he dilvered an uppercut to the mantis, knocking him to the ground, he then pressed A then the Center button. “X360 KICK!†Shouted Bill as he leaped in the air and streched his leg to hit the mantis multiple times, as he landed the final blow, he sent the mantis flying right in to a wall, where he blew up. Bill sighed as another monster is gone from this world and demorphs, and contuined his walk.

As ryoma was walking he saw a creature that resembled a tiger it was eating a human corpse. Ryoma stoped and the creature noticed him and stood up baring fangs. Ryoma stared the creature down and said "your defenatly not a crimson fang thats for sure but anything that harms a human is a enemy of mine." He pulled the calibur handle out of a pouch on his sleeve and put on the hunter belt he slid the hunter symbol into the calibur handle and the handle said "READY." Ryoma held the handle across his chest and yelled "HENSHIN" he pulled it back and slamed it into the rest of the Hunter calibur that was attached to the belt the calibur handle said "HUNTER MODE" and his armor materialized from the belt.

The tiger creature ran at Ryoma and slashed him several times with sharp claws each hit sending sparks flying off ryoma's body ryoma was nocked to the ground he rolled and pulled the hunter calibur off the belt. As soon as he stoped rolling he pointed the hunter calibur at the creature and fired several bullets into it each one sending sparks flying off the creature and stunning it.

Ryoma took the time to get to his feet, he put the hunter calibur back on the belt and pulled a small electronic chip decorated with a musicle note that looked like a F he inserted the chip into a slot on his belt and the belt played a musicle tune then said "FINALE."

Ryoma's foot started glowing brite red and the concrete started to melt and give off smoke. The creature recovered from the bullets and charged at Ryoma. Ryoma's Belt said "Burning Strike" and Ryoma did a round house kick nailing the Creature in the side of the face a large burn mark instantly appeared and the creature fell to the ground hard. Ryoma started to walk away as the creature stood up and yelled in pain as it ignited in flames and then exploded.

A simple passerby...
I pulled the trigger and shot out about 50 burning arrows at the monster. the monster fell back on the ground. I then closed my belt (like how Leangle closes his belt while turning back to normal except this is turned back and the circle is in the middle not sideways) and moved it in a circle. I then opened it again and fire balzed from it surrounding the crossbow. I then pulled the charger and pulled the trigger releasing a huge burning arrow. The monster was getting up when it got hit. It exploded into millions of pieces... I sighed and tapped my belt once andthe dust arround me started forming back into a golden tablet. I regained my tablet and it turned back into a stone tablet. I kept it in my Tablet pocket and closed it. "Better turn them into unlimited golden tablets everytime before using or else I won't have any other forms t ochange into since this universe has no Helgadems to capture and use as a new form... 6 Tablets are more than enough. Just need to get it sorted out what are they." I got on my bike and rode off...

Max walked away from the burning remains of the creature he destroyed and pulled the calibur handle out of the hunter calibur, when he removed the hunter symbol from the handle his armor dissapeared. He continued walking and thought "that creature was stronger than any crimson fang Ive ever fought what the hell was that thing."