7_1.jpg

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

This week: Let's scream the details of a patient's illness out in a public area, it seems they're giving up on personalised item containers and just littering the area with circular item props, no more Brave for a while, Para-DX completes an operation, and that annoying Niko girl is going to be around for a while isn't she? <ugh>

I kinda like Nico.
Good foil for Taiga.
I hope the actress can grow into another Kasumi Yamaya.

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
I really don't like this Nico character at all. If she'd said what her problem was from the VERY BEGINNING, I wouldn't have had so much trouble with her, but as she is, she's doing nothin but grate on my nerves. If you haven't seen someone in over 6 years and prior to that, only saw them once, even a completely healthy person has a good chance of forgetting about the other person. Just, ugh.
At the very least the series itself is progressing nicely with the plot it's apparently trying to tell. And again, they've forsaken the opening sequence to squeeze in more plot, so, that's neat. o3o

Really curious to see where they're going with Parad right now.

I really don't like this Nico character at all. If she'd said what her problem was from the VERY BEGINNING, I wouldn't have had so much trouble with her, but as she is, she's doing nothin but grate on my nerves. If you haven't seen someone in over 6 years and prior to that, only saw them once, even a completely healthy person has a good chance of forgetting about the other person. Just, ugh.
At the very least the series itself is progressing nicely with the plot it's apparently trying to tell. And again, they've forsaken the opening sequence to squeeze in more plot, so, that's neat. o3o

Really curious to see where they're going with Parad right now.

I loved how Taiga ripped into her when she said her reason to become a Rider was all because she lost a game to Emu. Especially when the price is too high as well as Kiriya's death.

Last edited:
She's a woman. They like to be mysterious but attention seeking like that.