9_1.jpg

I no longer need to pretend a BMX is armour!

This week: Emu DOES still do normal doctering, time for the first re-used monster suit, the most difficult fight is the battle for cake, once again sneaking patients out of the hospital, and Genm gets Game Over.

The shift in Lazer's attitude is just...jarring.
There is no more obvious death flag than this situation.
Asuna continues to be waifu-material, while Peppo is still annoying.
Do we even knows the name of that Bugster that is Genm's waifu?

R

raden238

A very good episode, establishing Genm's evilness. He needed someone to die in order to get enough data for Zombie Gamer and I was expecting Lazer to die but instead Genm got himself killed for it. I wasn't expecting that. The show overall has been entertaining, only characters that I don't like is Hiro's Dad and Asuna/ Pee Pee poopy poopoo. Seriously whats the point of these two characters? They're not even remotely funny. Even that idiot Shunpei from Wizard wasn't as bad as those two.

Lurker
Asuna is going to be with Brave

This series goes from kid friendly to holy crap real fast

I concur. It feels like the writers is taking good parts of many rider series here. This has the feelings of sweetened Ryuki and Faiz.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
A very good episode, establishing Genm's evilness. He needed someone to die in order to get enough data for Zombie Gamer and I was expecting Lazer to die but instead Genm got himself killed for it. I wasn't expecting that. The show overall has been entertaining, only characters that I don't like is Hiro's Dad and Asuna/ Pee Pee poopy poopoo. Seriously whats the point of these two characters? They're not even remotely funny. Even that idiot Shunpei from Wizard wasn't as bad as those two.

Asuna herself is pretty dull - she's a bit like a combination of Kiriko (supposed to be the hero's female partner/support) and Koyomi (how active she actually is.) They kind of work around Poppy and Kagami senior, though; in more "serious" scenes/episodes, they either won't appear or Poppy will be in only brief scenes while Asuna does the rest

Do we even knows the name of that Bugster that is Genm's waifu?

You mean Parado?

Oh, so we do have a name. Parad.
Graphite.
Parad.
I wonder what does that relate to? Graphite maybe connected to graphics (as in graphics of games). Parad?

...How did Ex-Aid get Gekitotsu Robots back?
Seriously, did I miss something? Snipe took it away from him 3 episodes ago! When did he earn it back?

Also, I really feel disappointed in Emu in this episode. How many times has he done this before? He should know better by now. You've got a sick kid who doesn't care about Christmas or going back home. Instead of just focusing on the end goal of making him smile, why not just ASK HIM what's wrong in the first place? I realize Emu is a medical doctor and not a psychiatrist, but how hard can it be to just talk to the kid directly?! Jeez louise...

I'm just glad the episode has plenty of plot development to make up for it. Yay! Kiriya was vindicated! Honestly, he wouldn't have been put through the whole mess if he had just been a little less shady from the beginning, but I guess the plot needed to keep Genm's identity a secret that much longer. And I'm really glad the show remembered that Drago Knight Hunter Z is a 4-Player Gashat. For a minute, I thought it was about to go back on its own rules and say Ex-Aid can handle it alone after all. And I gotta say in closing; that was one creepy plot twist. Dan basically turned himself into a Zombie to make a Zombie game Gashat. Wow.

Platformer, Phantasy, FPS, Racing, Boxing, Rhythm, Flight Simulator, and... Samurai. Not to mention Extreme Sports, and now Zombies. I wonder what genre of games is next. MMO? Puzzle? Scifi? Fighting?