9_1.jpg

This fight miiight be a little one-sided

This week: If you can't make 'em co-operate then make 'em compete, sinister purple eye glow, RIP Graphite, and I guess Hiiro needs a new motivation now?

Really, two episodes and no one talking about this?
This series is much better than Ghost! And maybe a little bit better than Drive!
Talk about this, people, talk!

Carnival colored riders aside, the plots of this series is intriguing, and the directors and actors carry the plots nicely.
I am not bored once while watching this. Can't say that with Ghost.

And also: Amazon what?

This, this series is the dark horse we've been waiting for!

Yeah it's got so much more energy than either Drive or Ghost did. Even when I've not been excited for a new episode, I find it quickly sucks me in. There's no watching it with one eye on something else, which is rare for me.

Well, it was nice to see Emu apologize for actions. After the good doctor he looked up to put him in his place, it was about time for him to have a slice of humble pie. And yet, that was just the first act. The second act was a little clunky...

I'm not sure how to look at the whole event. Emu apologized and asked for help, but the other Riders turned him down because they all want to be solo acts. Predictably, he gathers them all again, but then he challenges them? Was he trying to beat them at their own game? Was he tricking them into working together? But most of all, how did he know that plan would complete the Drago Knight Hunter Z Gashat? Somehow it all just worked out without very much logic. I'm glad that Emu was able to make the 4 Riders work together after all, but the whole plan could have easily backfired... In other words, it just worked out because the plot needed it to.

Really, two episodes and no one talking about this?
This series is much better than Ghost! And maybe a little bit better than Drive!
Talk about this, people, talk!

This, this series is the dark horse we've been waiting for!

This is a surprisingly good series so far, but I'm not sure I'm ready to call it better than Drive. Ghost, maybe. I'd like to wait until the series is over. If the nitpick I made above turns out to be the only flaw against this series, then it'll be much better off than many other Rider series before it. I'll let others decide if multiple forms/toys is a positive or negative against a show.