Kamen Rider Ex-Aid - Episode 07: "The Darkest Depths of Some Lie!"

8.jpg

Chan chanbara chanbara, chan bara bara chanbara!

This week: we dive into Lazer's backstory, discover another double-infected patient, see the debut of a motorbike-themed samurai (which is surely about as 'Kamen Rider' as it can get?), and the villains conspire to create a "boy who cried wolf" scenario.
Also check out the episode of Poppy's Room to see her and Emu doing their impressions of the Kamen Rider Gummi kid. :laugh:

The episode after this one remind me of a user from this board who kept asking for cyborg Riders again (well, they aren't really cyborgs, but the reveal makes them fairly close to that).

Lurker
The last two episodes has been pretty good. I'd not seen humor so well balanced in heisei KR. I like how each character's getting more fleshed out right now instead of being dragged all the way till 20 episodes later to explore. Gives a refreshing touch to douchebag charas like Hiro and Kiriya. Also, am I the only one who really like the Ex-Aid Lv 3 robo jingles? Screams old school mecha animes.

Another samurai-themed Rider?! Forget Ex-Aid's Lv. 3, this is awesome! Also, I feel pretty bad for the coroner. He actually tried to tell the truth, and it back fires in his face. But it's not like he tried very hard. He could have given his new Gashat to Emu, he could have done a lot of things to prove himself, but he walked away instead.